• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis Magnus/Reserve/Burgundy Private Eazydiner 40% to 30%

Yeah, i was under the same impression. Would be great if somebody can confirm.
FYI NOTE IMP! Axis does magic sometimes.
They would charge you for international lounge visits on PP. You need to write a mail to reverse the charge.

Happened to me, called customer care but the lady was unaware of the international lounge, priority pass etc. Just write an email to premium customer care, they will reverse it if it happens.

They would charge you for international lounge visits on PP. You need to write a mail to reverse the charge.

Happened to me, called customer care but the lady was unaware of the international lounge, priority pass etc. Just write an email to premium customer care, they will reverse it if it happens.
Axis 🪓 way of doing things.

• Haha
Reactions: m4b
No spending criteria for the international lounge access quota. Unlimited for cardholders and 4 for guests in a year.
Thanks for confirming. On the domestic lounge front, by not spending 50k in the last 3 months, do i lose all domestic lounge visits or is there a number of minimum visits which i can get regardless of the spend criteria ?

Yeah, this doesn't surprise me, coming from Axis 😂

Thanks for confirming. On the domestic lounge front, by not spending 50k in the last 3 months, do i lose all domestic lounge visits or is there a number of minimum visits which i can get regardless of the spend criteria ?
resets every 3 months. I don't know when as I rarely visit the domestic lounge but when I visit I use AMEX for that. You need to ask them :p

EazyDiner eat out festival (50% off) has begun. Does anyone know till when is this festival on and what is the last date? Nothing is mentioned on the app.
Also, I assume the 50% restaurant discount is uncapped.
Anyone have any additional info on the above?

EazyDiner eat out festival (50% off) has begun. Does anyone know till when is this festival on and what is the last date? Nothing is mentioned on the app.
Also, I assume the 50% restaurant discount is uncapped.
Anyone have any additional info on the above?
Till 27th. Same in Swiggy dineout also

Back