• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge RP & Miles to Accor at 25% Bonus

Got 6k points as "Earn Bank Partner Bonus".
I created accor account in the middle of the bonus offer dates(i.e 26 june) and transferred points from atlas at that time. So everyone is getting it even if thry created the account in between offer.

Dance Party Dancing GIF

Now Accor disappoints me, with an offer showing that Red Hot Room is available for a stay at Novotel Jaipur but when I am trying to book for any dates in Aug/Sept, I don't see the offer. When I talked to them(Accor CS & Novotel) they said that no rooms are available for the offer as the assigned rooms for the offer are occupied. Bc It is hard to digest the fact that so many Accor Plus members have booked this property during the offer period and I don't get this offer on any date. Even in Goa on certain properties the Red Hot Room is available and I checked on certain dates.

Last edited:
Now Accor disappoints me, with an offer showing that Red Hot Room is available for a stay at Novotel Jaipur but when I am trying to book for any dates in Aug/Sept, I don't see the offer. When I talked to them(Accor CS & Novotel) they said that no rooms are available for the offer as the assigned rooms for the offer are occupied. Bc It is hard to digest the fact that so many Accor Plus members have booked this property during the offer period and I don't get this offer on any date. Even in Goa on certain properties the Red Hot Room is available and I checked on certain dates.
Where can you see Red hot rooms for Singapore and Hong Kong?

Back