• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge RP & Miles to Accor at 25% Bonus

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i have 30K points in edge reward and only 450 in magnus burgundy.axis has still not fixed this bug.any idea how to fix it.

Previously buying a pvr or some other voucher was fixing this issue but its not working now.

any idea or suggestion

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i have 30K points in edge reward and only 450 in magnus burgundy.axis has still not fixed this bug.any idea how to fix it.

Previously buying a pvr or some other voucher was fixing this issue but its not working now.

any idea or suggestion
Multiple times 450 points each time will go i guess as some other user mentioned
But its risk if accor says only one credit is eligible for 25% bonus

• Hehe
Reactions: m4b

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Multiple times 450 points each time will go i guess as some other user mentioned
But its risk if accor says only one credit is eligible for 25% bonus
I think there is no such condition
You can transfer multiple times but can only earn a bonus of 6000s that would get credited within 6 weeks

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

any idea or suggestion
Try to transfer that 450 to some other partner and then see if u get. I doubt that u will get more than 450 again in MB bracket. Axis is becoming smart.

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Overall this offer is good and they are placing safe this time to keep people glued to atlas,MB and other premium cards. As “yeh dil mange more” hope we get such bonus in other partners also.

sonuyos

TF Premier
RML Group
The time frame is too small.

Feels like they want everyone to get rid of their points??

It should have been a month long promo atleast instead of a week.

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try to transfer that 450 to some other partner and then see if u get. I doubt that u will get more than 450 again in MB bracket. Axis is becoming smart.
axis is not smart.they are the biggest idiots.these are the magnus points which are supposed to be credited in magnus burgundy bracket in first place