• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge RP & Miles to Accor at 25% Bonus

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I already shared the method, but so far none able to understand it 😅.

Post in thread 'Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)' https://www.technofino.in/community...think-you-never-know-though.15646/post-414375

First understand the segregation logic mentioned in above post and then use points plus pay method to temporarily make ur MB balance zero. And then transfer all edge points.

I think easier thing is just call/email customer care and ask for manual redemption.

Last edited:

SidJ

TF Neo
Can anyone confirm if adding more ALL points by transfer from credit card points (Axis/HDFC) increases the validity/expiry of existing points as well?

I mean can I keep increasing the validity by transferring some more points before expiry or do I need to earn points by staying/dining at their property?

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can anyone confirm if adding more ALL points by transfer from credit card points (Axis/HDFC) increases the validity/expiry of existing points as well?

I mean can I keep increasing the validity by transferring some more points before expiry or do I need to earn points by staying/dining at their property?
Validity of the points get extended as you transfer the points

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge

Yes
Accor points validity is extended by transfer also.

sharpened

TF Select
I didn't have an Accor account until the promotion started. Would I still be eligible? This point in the T&C bothers me: "All Cardholders must be previously registered as a program member of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless, Accor’s loyalty program in order to participate in this promotion."

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did not get any email from Axis, neither does my Accor app show this promo. Should I go ahead and transfer points to Accor or wait till I get a confirmation email?
I Don't know if its true. But i think if u r Accor plus member u can see it in ALL App. But if u r classic it will not show!! You can confirm with other ALL Members

krw12572

TF Buzz
Recently I got Atlas card and initially I did not receive the 25% bonus points email but I received it yesterday just when I linked my Accor id to Axis travel edge.

Not sure but maybe that could have triggered the mail.

I transferred Edge miles to Accor after receiving the mail, transfer is still in process. But not sure if I will receive 25% extra points due to following condition:
"All Cardholders must be previously registered as a program member of the ALL – Accor Live
Limitless, Accor’s loyalty program in order to participate in this promotion."

Attachments

• axis-accor-campaign-tnc(1).pdf
    287.4 KB · Views: 19

sam4

TF Buzz
Axis Atlas doesn't allow to transfer edge miles earned via milestone benefit. 2500 milestone benefit edge miles shows in balance but in transfer window only edge miles earned via normal transaction are shown. Any solution to convert milestone benefit miles ? Milestone credited 15 days back.

garvit_a

TF Buzz
I Don't know if its true. But i think if u r Accor plus member u can see it in ALL App. But if u r classic it will not show!! You can confirm with other ALL Members
I’m an Accor plus member, yet do not see anything on my Accor app or even the axis app. Would help to know if I should transfer. I already have some points transferred earlier this month so I will transfer for future use only if I get a bonus

sachbs

TF Buzz
Has anyone holding an atlas card got this offer? Just curious as the transfer ratio is different for edge miles and edge points. I only have the atlas card with me.