• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis enable online transactions

bharathnalla

TF Select
Hi

I recently applied for a pre approved card on axis app and it got approved instantly and card is showing in the app since then but it seems pretty useless because we can’t enable online transactions until it gets delivered. I applied for Samsung signature and need an urgent online transaction.

Any way/ trick that I can make online transactions before the card gets delivered ?

TIA

Not tested,
But you can try this -
1. Enable the transactions by chatting with the Axis Chat Bot on the official website. It will ask you for the last 4 digit of card and otp after that.

2. Pay 10 Rs. From CRED to your card.

And try transaction after 24H.

Reactions: SSV
Not tested,
But you can try this -
1. Enable the transactions by chatting with the Axis Chat Bot on the official website. It will ask you for the last 4 digit of card and otp after that.

2. Pay 10 Rs. From CRED to your card.

And try transaction after 24H.
Not working, the chat bot is asking me to enable it on the app itself.

Hi

I recently applied for a pre approved card on axis app and it got approved instantly and card is showing in the app since then but it seems pretty useless because we can’t enable online transactions until it gets delivered. I applied for Samsung signature and need an urgent online transaction.

Any way/ trick that I can make online transactions before the card gets delivered ?

TIA
Try to enable online txn via whatsapp. Works most of the time

Back