• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Newly received Axis credit card online transaction issue like your contact details are not available with the bank for online transactions.

Uday1

TF Buzz
Dear Customer, your contact details are not available with the bank for online transactions.
any help axis bank

Attachments

• image_picker7392531383219477070.jpg
    image_picker7392531383219477070.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 70
With any Axis bank relationship, be it credit cards or accounts, it seems one needs to spend more time in getting issues resolved than focussing on your own work. It is supposed to make life easier but it becomes the other way round.

How much time does it take to link mobile number to magnus card once it is activated? I received axis magnus today only and whenever I am trying to do an online transaction it shows me this error.
Axis Customer care is telling me to wait for three days to get mobile number activated for online transaction.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230704_133552_Amazon.jpg
    Screenshot_20230704_133552_Amazon.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 15

How much time does it take to link mobile number to magnus card once it is activated? I received axis magnus today only and whenever I am trying to do an online transaction it shows me this error.
Axis Customer care is telling me to wait for three days to get mobile number activated for online transaction.
Call again to customer care and if you are somehow connected to some sensible guy then your issue will be resolved in 1 hrs .
Suggesting call agian and tell them the issue if they are not cooperating on the same then ask them to connect to senior customer care guy for quick redressal.

You are not alone many have faced this issue with their newly received card from Axis .

One more Suggestion- Kindly use search option before creating new thread as already threads are available on this topic.

Last edited:
I had the same issue. This is how I fixed it.

I called CC and they asked me to wait for few days for the phone number to get updated.

But I opened the Axis App, under My profile section there was an option to update my phone number.

The exisiting phone number starts with 91 but didnt have +
So I updated the number and It got fixed instantly and im able to make online transactions now.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
I had the same issue. This is how I fixed it.

I called CC and they asked me to wait for few days for the phone number to get updated.

But I opened the Axis App, under My profile section there was an option to update my phone number.

The exisiting phone number starts with 91 but didnt have +
So I updated the number and It got fixed instantly and im able to make online transactions now.
Facing the same issue. Debit Card delivered 5 days ago. Activated it and enabled Ecom Transactions. Got the message saying contact details are not available.

Called the CC on Sunday. He said he has created a SR and it will be solved within 3 working days.

Today, I faced the same issue. Contacted CC. They said Previous SR was closed due to "inappropriate remarks". Raised a new SR.

Was not ready to believe them. Visited branch and spoke to Operations Head. He said within 2 hours it will be solved. Contacted him now. He said "I have raised a complaint. Will call you once we get a reply".

Tried the method stated above. Updated my profile through Axis App. Now mobile number is in proper format. +91 xxxxxxxxxx.

Still not working.

(Seriously don't know what is the problem with Axis Bank. This is such a basic thing. And the reasons they are giving are very lame.)

Back