• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis FK Card Closed, Still Showing in FK App

metal_heart

TF Premier
Hi All,

I had FK Axis Card. I applied it at launch (FYF). In an year I realized, it didn't even use it much. Primarily, I'm more comfortable using Amazon, and if I buy something from FK (during sales) most card like SBI/ICICI/HDFC have discount. As, I wasn't using it much, so closed it (requested them for LTF, but they denied). The card was closed and report to CIBIL as closed in 2 months. However, 10 months down the line, it still shows as active card in FK app.

I have reached FK team multiple times (via various channels) and every time they reverted, it's showing Active from AXIS, and they fetch info from Axis. On the other hand, Axis has clearly closed and CIBIL shows as closed.

Though it doesn't bother much, but if (in future), It is offered as LTF, I may want it and don't want it gets messed up at that time. or FK (then) doesn't show correct card.

Has anyone faced this situation? Any advise how to take it forward.

• Lovely
Reactions: AsB
Hi All,

I had FK Axis Card. I applied it at launch (FYF). In an year I realized, it didn't even use it much. Primarily, I'm more comfortable using Amazon, and if I buy something from FK (during sales) most card like SBI/ICICI/HDFC have discount. As, I wasn't using it much, so closed it (requested them for LTF, but they denied). The card was closed and report to CIBIL as closed in 2 months. However, 10 months down the line, it still shows as active card in FK app.

I have reached FK team multiple times (via various channels) and every time they reverted, it's showing Active from AXIS, and they fetch info from Axis. On the other hand, Axis has clearly closed and CIBIL shows as closed.

Though it doesn't bother much, but if (in future), It is offered as LTF, I may want it and don't want it gets messed up at that time. or FK (then) doesn't show correct card.

Has anyone faced this situation? Any advise how to take it forward.
If you are not able to see the card in your net banking view, you should be all set. Check that once.

Get NOC while closing loan or credit card from Banks/NBFC. So better contact Axis for this issue.
Any email(s) where I can escalate this. CC takes the request and says you will get in your email in 15-20 days but it never happens. If you go back with that service request, they say it is cancelled

Dont know, how they operate

I am travelling in the same boat, don't use FK Axis much and also thought of closing it multiple times, however, each time retracted at the last moment as during closure procedures the customer care executives warned me that once this card is closed, I may not be able to apply for it again as before issuing this card Axis cross checks its system to see if the customer had previously owned this card or not.

CC executives also informed me that many of their customers who previously had paid version of this card cancelled their existing card in lure of the LTF VISA variant, they repented later on as their application was rejected by Axis the second time.

I tried all sorts of ways to convert the existing card to LTF but none of the approaches worked even went on to take help of my RM but she is also helpless in this case.

I am keeping this card for now, as anyways I receive the cash backs on my regular spends which somewhat compensates for annual joining fees.

I am travelling in the same boat, don't use FK Axis much and also thought of closing it multiple times, however, each time retracted at the last moment as during closure procedures the customer care executives warned me that once this card is closed, I may not be able to apply for it again as before issuing this card Axis cross checks its system to see if the customer had previously owned this card or not.

CC executives also informed me that many of their customers who previously had paid version of this card cancelled their existing card in lure of the LTF VISA variant, they repented later on as their application was rejected by Axis the second time.

I tried all sorts of ways to convert the existing card to LTF but none of the approaches worked even went on to take help of my RM but she is also helpless in this case.

I am keeping this card for now, as anyways I receive the cash backs on my regular spends which somewhat compensates for annual joining fees.
Its not like the same.
Many people has closed that paid card and got approved in february 2022 when 3 axis cards were offered LTF.
I am one of the person. I know many others who got it.
Cc people just are there to convince you anyhow not to close it.
One of the way to convince is "Give warning to customer in the same way like you, that you will never be able to get this card in future."

I got the same dhamki from them when I was not convince with their offer of 3000edge points instead of closing it.

They will try numerous method.
Some cc will lure you with points worth the fees of the card, Some will give warning and some will readily accept the card closure.
So handle them accordingly.

Any email(s) where I can escalate this. CC takes the request and says you will get in your email in 15-20 days but it never happens. If you go back with that service request, they say it is cancelled

Dont know, how they operate
You can request for NOC from http://www.axisbank.com/support.

I have attached their responses here for your reference.

Attachments

• IMG_20220719_122649.jpg
    IMG_20220719_122649.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 33
I'm also having same problem. Closed flipkart credit card still showing in flipkart app. Have raised a complaint in flipkart many times but they are clueless

I have the NOC. Bank has closed the card. Even in cibil report it is showing closed. Have mailed the NOC to flipkart too. But it is still showing in flipkart app as blocked

I have the NOC. Bank has closed the card. Even in cibil report it is showing closed. Have mailed the NOC to flipkart too. But it is still showing in flipkart app as blocked
Flipkart will simply wash their hands by saying they get these details from Axis hence showing them inside the app. This is the primary reason why I am not cancelling my Flipkart Axis card. Once gone it will be difficult to reapply for the same.

Back