• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Indian Oil & My Zone Credit Card are Lifetime Free via Selected Channel!!!

D₹V

TF Prestige
Axis LTF Update 🗞️🔥:

Axis Bank Indian Oil & My Zone are Life Time Free Via Selected Channel (Ad or some agent).

Screenshot_2023-06-17-08-34-15-006_com.facebook.katana.png

How to get it?

1. Open Facebook
2. Visit 'Axis Bank' Page
3. Click 'View Page Transparency'
4. Scroll and Click 'Go To Ad Library'
5. Now Search for these 'Ad'
6. Take screenshot for future reference, apply ✅

Screenshot_2023-06-17-08-34-44-002_com.facebook.katana.png

P.s. These ads are live from 15th June on Axis Page. There are many hidden offers going on, we just have to find 😌 it.

Good Luck 🤞.

Ram

TF Buzz
I tried applying through the Cashkaro referral link. It's not working. it's showing this error at the referral code: "Please enter no more than 15 characters."

May be a free training session of 1 hr can help. Training material is available on this forum.
Bas ek khatra hai... jyada padh liya to bhi dikkat hai:p
:D
I'll share my experience, i went to the bank the employees told card can't be applied from branch call customer care or apply online.
I filed a complaint against the branch to pno and via Twitter. Got a callback from branch manager saying why did you complain please visit the branch we'll sort out the matter and plz close the complaint.
I visited branch he said we are a tier 3 branch so no cc dept that's why we can't apply from this branch. He said I'll send your documents to other city branch to which I denied and left.

D₹V

TF Prestige
I'll share my experience, i went to the bank the employees told card can't be applied from branch call customer care or apply online.
I filed a complaint against the branch to pno and via Twitter. Got a callback from branch manager saying why did you complain please visit the branch we'll sort out the matter and plz close the complaint.
I visited branch he said we are a tier 3 branch so no cc dept that's why we can't apply from this branch. He said I'll send your documents to other city branch to which I denied and left.
Same in Kotak bank here 😂.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Folks, any idea, for Axis Credit Card application, after which step CIBIL hit happens?

Can we atleast see which cards are offered and with was fees etc without getting CIBIL hit?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
My physical verification was done today. Is there a chance of card getting rejected after this step also?
Please refrain from asking the same question in multiple threads. Doing so may lead to receiving different answers from different people, causing further confusion. By sticking to a single thread, if someone provides incorrect information, others can step in to correct it.