• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Indianoil Rupay credit card

gpbs11

TF Buzz
Hi.
Anybody using Axis Indianoil Rupay credit card? Request your feedback regarding timely credit of fuel surcharge/ edge rewards for fuel transactions.
Also any we can link this along with Indianoil xtrarewards?
Thanks

Hi.
Anybody using Axis Indianoil Rupay credit card? Request your feedback regarding timely credit of fuel surcharge/ edge rewards for fuel transactions.
Also any we can link this along with Indianoil xtrarewards?
Thanks
Don't Know about Axis Indian oil Rupay credit card, but let me tell you that reward points and fuel surcharge waiver in fuel cards is just pain in the ass. I have SBI BPCL card and I have done over 15 transactions with it and each and every time I have to write to customer care to get points and waiver.

Ohh. Even with this axis Indianoil card it's been 2 month and no any edge reward credited.Axis customer support is pathetic. So was wondering whether to cancel this card as i am getting no benefits and contacting customer support for every transaction is not feasible.

Ohh. Even with this axis Indianoil card it's been 2 month and no any edge reward credited.Axis customer support is pathetic. So was wondering whether to cancel this card as i am getting no benefits and contacting customer support for every transaction is not feasible.
You can ask them about reasons for not getting reward points for previous transactions. Request them to change the card since you are not getting intended benefits. Last resort would be to close the card.

Don't Know about Axis Indian oil Rupay credit card, but let me tell you that reward points and fuel surcharge waiver in fuel cards is just pain in the ass. I have SBI BPCL card and I have done over 15 transactions with it and each and every time I have to write to customer care to get points and waiver.
I also have SBI BPCL VISA variant, but never faced any issues regarding reward points credit!! Everytime timely reward points credited and waiver posted!!

I also have SBI BPCL VISA variant, but never faced any issues regarding reward points credit!! Everytime timely reward points credited and waiver posted!!
I have Rupay Variant and having problem ever since i got the card. On every transaction other than fuel purchases I'm receiving timely reward points. I've kept it just to link it with UPI when SBI launches it.

I have this card, and I also did my first fuel txn on Indian Oil Petrol Pump only by swiping my cc for Rs. 250, I didn't get any cashback. And I am not getting any edge point on any txn done so far. I am using this card for UPI txn though....

Just checked the app for rewards.
JEWELLERY(ONLINE SCHEME)- YES
TEXTILES (POS) -YES
LOCAL GROCERY(UPI) - NO
UBER (UPI) - NO
INSURANCE (UPI) - NO

Back