• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis launch Lifetime Free RuPay MyZone & RuPay Neo Credit Card | Offer & details

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Axis launch Lifetime Free "RuPay MyZone" & "RuPay Neo" Credit Card | Offer & details:

Apply RuPay variant - Go to freecharge app, click on RuPay IOCL banner and enter your Axis bank customer id and get Pre-approved Lifetime Free "RuPay MyZone" & "RuPay Neo" Credit Card.

App link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freecharge.android&hl=en_IN&gl=US

One person already applied RuPay MyZone Credit Card and virtual card instantly generated and linked to UPI, i will shared physical card image, once delivered.

IMG-20231020-WA0024.jpg
1) Axis bank "RuPay MyZone" Credit Card -

Benefit -

Free SonyLive subscription worth Rs999,

4 airport lounge visit,

Buy 1 get 1 movie ticket free on Paytm,

Flat upto 120 off on Swiggy (2 times per month),

upto 1000 off on Ajio,

4 EDGE Reward points per Rs200 spend,

1% fuel surcharge wavier,

upto 15% via EazyDiner.

myzone RuPay.jpg

2) Axis bank "RuPay Neo" Credit Card -

Benefit -

upto Rs300 cashback on first bill payment within 30 days,

40% off on Zomato upto 120 twice per month,

10% off on Blinkit upto Rs120,

5% off on utility bill payments upto 150 via AmaoznPay,

10% off on Myntra shopping of Rs500,

10% off Bookmyshow upto 100 every month,

upto 15% via EazyDiner.

neo RuPay.jpg

Axis MyZone RuPay Physical Credit Card Pic, Share your Axis Neo RuPay Physical card pic, if you got the card.

IMG-20231028-WA00341.jpg

Last edited:
I

If you upgrade, they'll not cancel your existing credit card?
They won't as Ace and Indian Oil has different reward structure also If you upgrade to Rupay credit card then your existing credit card won't get closed.

Axis Bank credit card upgrade terms and conditions

"
Terms & Conditions
Please read full list of terms & conditions to continue.
Once the Credit Card Upgrade request is processed successfully, the new card will reach you within 10 to 14 working days.
If the card is upgraded within the same reward platform, the current card will be deactivated on the 45th day from the new card set up date.
If the card is being upgraded to card on a different reward platform, then both the cards i.e. the new and as well as the current card will remain active. Reward Platforms being ‘eDGE, Club Vistara & Miles n More, Cash Back, Spice Club.
By opting for Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card, your existing card will continue to remain active.
If the card is being upgrade within the same reward platform, current outstanding, EMI, loan & balance transfer, if any, shall get transferred on the new card.
Add-On Card/Auto Debit, if any, on your current card will also be upgraded too/applicable on the new card.
In case of upgrade within the same reward platform, the new card number needs to be shared with all third parties who have been given standing instructions for direct debit on existing card.
Once the card is upgrade (within the same reward platform), the existing Card features will no longer be valid and the features pertaining to the new upgraded Card will apply.
Credit Card upgrade will have no effect on Credit Limit, which will remain the same.
The new credit card will only be enabled for domestic POS and ATM transaction. Card holder can enable international, Contactless and online transactions using Axis Bank Mobile App or Internet Banking, under cards section.
In case if the card is upgraded to a different reward platform, the current limit will be shared between the current and the new card.
Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to authorise Axis Bank to provide an overlimit transaction facility on your credit card as per Axis Bank internal policies and other terms and conditions.
Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to authorize the Bank (whether acting by itself or through any of its service providers, and whether in automated manner or otherwise), to collect, store and process my application details, personal data and sensitive information about me, information, papers and data relating to know your customer (KYC), credit information, and any other information about me/pertaining to me or not as may be deemed relevant by the Bank (collectively, “Information”) and I hereby also expressly consent to and authorize the Bank to download KYC details from the CKYC registry using my CKYC ID for the purpose of (product) loan application.
Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to share and disclose the Information to service providers, consultants, credit information companies, information utilities, other banks and financial institutions, affiliates, group companies, subsidiaries, regulators, investigating agencies, judicial, quasi-judicial and statutory authorities, or to other persons/institutions/entities as may be necessary in connection with the contractual or legal requirements or in the legitimate interests of the Bank or as per the consent, undertake to process information including by way of storing, structuring, organizing, reproducing, copying, using, profiling, etc. as may be deemed fit by the Bank and for the purposes of credit appraisal, fraud detection, anti-money laundering obligations, for entering into contract, for direct marketing, for cross selling, for developing credit scoring models and business strategies, for monitoring, for evaluating and improving the quality of services and products, or for any purposes as the Bank may deem fit. I expressly agree to the Bank, its service providers, agents and/or its affiliates for using the Information and for marketing, promotion and cross-selling to me their various products and services of the Bank from time to time via telephone, SMS and/or email.
Charges & the terms and conditions stipulated in the will also be applicable in addition to the above mentioned Terms & Conditions."

Axis launch Lifetime Free "RuPay MyZone" & "RuPay Neo" Credit Card | Offer & details:

Apply RuPay variant - Go to freecharge app, click on RuPay IOCL banner and enter your Axis bank customer id and get Pre-approved Lifetime Free "RuPay MyZone" & "RuPay Neo" Credit Card.

App link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freecharge.android&hl=en_IN&gl=US

One person already applied RuPay MyZone Credit Card and virtual card instantly generated and linked to UPI, i will shared physical card image, once delivered.

View attachment 32959
1) Axis bank "RuPay MyZone" Credit Card -

Benefit -

Free SonyLive subscription worth Rs999,

4 airport lounge visit,

Buy 1 get 1 movie ticket free on Paytm,

Flat upto 120 off on Swiggy (2 times per month),

upto 1000 off on Ajio,

4 EDGE Reward points per Rs200 spend,

1% fuel surcharge wavier,

upto 15% via EazyDiner.

View attachment 32960

2) Axis bank "RuPay Neo" Credit Card -

Benefit -

upto Rs300 cashback on first bill payment within 30 days,

40% off on Zomato upto 120 twice per month,

10% off on Blinkit upto Rs120,

5% off on utility bill payments upto 150 via AmaoznPay,

10% off on Myntra shopping of Rs500,

10% off Bookmyshow upto 100 every month,

upto 15% via EazyDiner.

View attachment 32961

Trying to compare but they both seem the same.. whats different :D ... and hows this compared to other LTF RuPays?

Any nice comparative charts/ tables anywhere or key tips?

They won't as Ace and Indian Oil has different reward structure also If you upgrade to Rupay credit card then your existing credit card won't get closed.

Axis Bank credit card upgrade terms and conditions

"
Terms & Conditions
Please read full list of terms & conditions to continue.
Once the Credit Card Upgrade request is processed successfully, the new card will reach you within 10 to 14 working days.
If the card is upgraded within the same reward platform, the current card will be deactivated on the 45th day from the new card set up date.
If the card is being upgraded to card on a different reward platform, then both the cards i.e. the new and as well as the current card will remain active. Reward Platforms being ‘eDGE, Club Vistara & Miles n More, Cash Back, Spice Club.
By opting for Axis Bank RuPay Credit Card, your existing card will continue to remain active.
If the card is being upgrade within the same reward platform, current outstanding, EMI, loan & balance transfer, if any, shall get transferred on the new card.
Add-On Card/Auto Debit, if any, on your current card will also be upgraded too/applicable on the new card.
In case of upgrade within the same reward platform, the new card number needs to be shared with all third parties who have been given standing instructions for direct debit on existing card.
Once the card is upgrade (within the same reward platform), the existing Card features will no longer be valid and the features pertaining to the new upgraded Card will apply.
Credit Card upgrade will have no effect on Credit Limit, which will remain the same.
The new credit card will only be enabled for domestic POS and ATM transaction. Card holder can enable international, Contactless and online transactions using Axis Bank Mobile App or Internet Banking, under cards section.
In case if the card is upgraded to a different reward platform, the current limit will be shared between the current and the new card.
Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to authorise Axis Bank to provide an overlimit transaction facility on your credit card as per Axis Bank internal policies and other terms and conditions.
Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to authorize the Bank (whether acting by itself or through any of its service providers, and whether in automated manner or otherwise), to collect, store and process my application details, personal data and sensitive information about me, information, papers and data relating to know your customer (KYC), credit information, and any other information about me/pertaining to me or not as may be deemed relevant by the Bank (collectively, “Information”) and I hereby also expressly consent to and authorize the Bank to download KYC details from the CKYC registry using my CKYC ID for the purpose of (product) loan application.
Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to share and disclose the Information to service providers, consultants, credit information companies, information utilities, other banks and financial institutions, affiliates, group companies, subsidiaries, regulators, investigating agencies, judicial, quasi-judicial and statutory authorities, or to other persons/institutions/entities as may be necessary in connection with the contractual or legal requirements or in the legitimate interests of the Bank or as per the consent, undertake to process information including by way of storing, structuring, organizing, reproducing, copying, using, profiling, etc. as may be deemed fit by the Bank and for the purposes of credit appraisal, fraud detection, anti-money laundering obligations, for entering into contract, for direct marketing, for cross selling, for developing credit scoring models and business strategies, for monitoring, for evaluating and improving the quality of services and products, or for any purposes as the Bank may deem fit. I expressly agree to the Bank, its service providers, agents and/or its affiliates for using the Information and for marketing, promotion and cross-selling to me their various products and services of the Bank from time to time via telephone, SMS and/or email.
Charges & the terms and conditions stipulated in the will also be applicable in addition to the above mentioned Terms & Conditions."
This is great. I thought only icici will not close if we upgrade

I got my fourth Axis credit card because I had a pre-approved offer for the fourth card. However, I wanted Airtel card, so I applied through the Airtel app. Fortunately, my application was approved since I already had a pre-approved offer for the fourth card.
I have two cards now, I applied for axis airtel. After getting airtel, will check getting pre approved offers after 3 months

☹️☹️ 2 days back my neo card approved man that to visa one, it would’ve been nice if it’s a Rupay Card
By the way you didn't reply here about your ICICI RuPay Platinum DC is generated and physical card delivered or not -

I got upgrade offer on IOCL card today from Flipkart Axis. But it is not offered Ltf. Can I ask for LTF ? Or should I upgrade by paying 500? As I don't use Flipkart Axis and just paying it's renewal fee from last 2 years. Does IOCL have better benefits?

I've received the IOCL card (paid) "Upgrade" offer from my LTF Select card! Axis smoking something? I won't be surprised if this card is also offered as an "Upgrade" over Magnus or higher!

i took it because i didnt have a fuel card
i was levied joinig fee and then converetd it to ltf
hi how did you convert it to ltf? I tried the cancellation trick and then they actually cancelled the card.
After that I mailed pno. They said " the current card is cancelled and if you still want to upgrade your card contact phone banking
I reapplied (chargeable via phone) and mailed pno to convert it to ltf. They denied converting it to ltf.
I waited for 1 month and then complained on ombudsmen and got mails from pno but they said " dont consider email as confirmation and they never promised me to convert my card to ltf
Can you pls guide me what to do? Thank you

They reversed my annual charges tho

1698148731705.png

1698149168502.png

1698149227753.png

hi how did you convert it to ltf? I tried the cancellation trick and then they actually cancelled the card.
After that I mailed pno. They said " the current card is cancelled and if you still want to upgrade your card contact phone banking
I reapplied (chargeable via phone) and mailed pno to convert it to ltf. They denied converting it to ltf.
I waited for 1 month and then complained on ombudsmen and got mails from pno but they said " dont consider email as confirmation and they never promised me to convert my card to ltf
Can you pls guide me what to do? Thank you

They reversed my annual charges tho

View attachment 33236

View attachment 33239

View attachment 33240
iocl was being issued LTF on select channels so i used that as reference and fees got reversed after paying within the first statement itself

Is everyone getting visa variant or rupay for Neo (when applied from netbanking, not freecharge) ?
I just applied. Not sure which one was shown in the beginning. Forgot to take screenshot.

Send email to axis bank and also send them RBI new circular for card network conversion, if Axis denied for RuPay neo credit card conversion.
I called the customer care & asked for the Rupay Variant, they’re saying rupay variant isn’t available for neo & myzone cards if you want we can upgrade to iocl credit card, even though I mentioned it’s showing in freecharge app & all, still they’re saying that Neo card only comes visa variant

Back