• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axis Liberty saving account non avg bal charges

gaman809

TF Buzz
hey

when i opened account someone from axis bank told me that if i created a fd of 25k I don't need to maintain the balance. i confirmed this when i did kyc with their agent.

but today i got charged 700 (600+18%gst) for not maintaining the balance. axis is such a worst bank ever. now what should i do?

can someone help me !!!

hey

when i opened account someone from axis bank told me that if i created a fd of 25k I don't need to maintain the balance. i confirmed this when i did kyc with their agent.

but today i got charged 700 (600+18%gst) for not maintaining the balance. axis is such a worst bank ever. now what should i do?

can someone help me !!!
Wrong info given to you.
IMG_20230315_163034.jpg

1. Tell them you were promised that AMB will be waived when you open FD.
2. Ask them to revert the charges incl. GST
3. Last step, if they don't abide, close the account and if it is less than 14 days old, you will not be charged any fees for doing so.
Personally I have never heard of such offers before.
thanks bhai

Hi
I need suggestions. I was charged for non maintenance for the month of march.Although i had spent 25k in that month. I paid credit card bill through bill pay. is not paying credit card bill include in 25 k spend? please see the attachment

Attachments

• IMG_2022.jpeg
    IMG_2022.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2019.jpeg
    IMG_2019.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 87
Hi
I need suggestions. I was charged for non maintenance for the month of march.Although i had spent 25k in that month. I paid credit card bill through bill pay. is not paying credit card bill include in 25 k spend? please see the attachment
Spends done via Linked DC, Netbanking and UPI are only eligible for NMC waiver.

Any other debit Txn is not eligible.

why you paid CC bils using Axis Bill Pay feature?

oh i see. thanks for reply.suppose that i deposit the amount in indus or kotak using axis debit card.will it be considered as spend? because it shows in statement as ECOM PUR”.
P2M is used only for classifying a UPI txn into a Merchant Spend.

Txns via Debit Card at Online/offline POS is always a spend.

Txns via Netbanking at any Merchnat App/website is always a spend.

As of now There is no restrictions w.r.t Category of spend.
So all spends are counted towards 25k/Month and 60k in a Quarter

P2M is used only for classifying a UPI txn into a Merchant Spend.

Txns via Debit Card at Online/offline POS is always a spend.

Txns via Netbanking at any Merchnat App/website is always a spend.

As of now There is no restrictions w.r.t Category of spend.
So all spends are counted towards 25k/Month and 60k in a Quarter
If we pay CC bill then we can claim that milestone voucher for 60k spends in a quarter right?

Bold karke likhu kya abb all spends are considered as of now towards 60k a Quarter and 25k a month
But then that's the answer to your question about "why you paid CC bils using Axis Bill Pay feature". Make payment of 60k only per quarter and get 750 voucher each. More than 1% return even better than HDFC billpay. Spends over 60k on CC can be paid using HDFC billpay and others

Back