• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axis Liberty saving account non avg bal charges

gaman809

TF Buzz
hey

when i opened account someone from axis bank told me that if i created a fd of 25k I don't need to maintain the balance. i confirmed this when i did kyc with their agent.

but today i got charged 700 (600+18%gst) for not maintaining the balance. axis is such a worst bank ever. now what should i do?

can someone help me !!!

Does ECOM PUR/IndusInd Bank/Gurgaon transaction count for MAB waiver?
Someone Reported Last Month, Now Axis is not considering Indusind Account Funding Txns as Valid Spends.

And the one who reported it, did not even got the Quarterly Voucher for last Quarter.

Hence, Avoid Doing Indusind Account Funding for NMC waiver and Quarterly Voucher.

Hello @VibrantAnkur even I was charged ₹266.6 (₹225.93+₹40.67 GST) for non-maintenance avg balance in the month of Dec 2023. I have done IndusInd Add Money of 1L using Liberty debit card in Dec 2023. I had raise a complaint to Axis PNO but their reply was unsatisfactory, they are asking me to maintain 25k in my account which is so dumb. But unlike @VISHESH_BANSAL said I did got ₹750 GV for transactions solely done on IndusInd Add Money. I don’t know how to ask PNO to reverse GST as well.

Is hisab se toh Jan & Feb 2024 dono ka non-maintenance charges lagega 😐

Attachments

• IMG_3846.jpeg
    IMG_3846.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3847.jpeg
    IMG_3847.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12
Hello @VibrantAnkur even I was charged ₹266.6 (₹225.93+₹40.67 GST) for non-maintenance avg balance in the month of Dec 2023. I have done IndusInd Add Money of 1L using Liberty debit card in Dec 2023. I had raise a complaint to Axis PNO but their reply was unsatisfactory, they are asking me to maintain 25k in my account which is so dumb. But unlike @VISHESH_BANSAL said I did got ₹750 GV for transactions solely done on IndusInd Add Money. I don’t know how to ask PNO to reverse GST as well.

Is hisab se toh Jan & Feb 2024 dono ka non-maintenance charges lagega 😐
They and their system both are dumb. Check the charges section in statement. It will show for Jan 2024

Back