• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axis Liberty saving account non avg bal charges

gaman809

TF Buzz
hey

when i opened account someone from axis bank told me that if i created a fd of 25k I don't need to maintain the balance. i confirmed this when i did kyc with their agent.

but today i got charged 700 (600+18%gst) for not maintaining the balance. axis is such a worst bank ever. now what should i do?

can someone help me !!!

But then that's the answer to your question about "why you paid CC bils using Axis Bill Pay feature". Make payment of 60k only per quarter and get 750 voucher each. More than 1% return even better than HDFC billpay. Spends over 60k on CC can be paid using HDFC billpay and other
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Each time Complete Tnc ke saath Comment nhi kar sakta na.

The spend you did is not a valid spend as per Axis Tncs.

Jab ek baar explain kar diya Spend means Spend done via UPI, DC and Netbanking, then Why I will repeat definition of Eligible Spend again and again .

You should automatically understand if I am writing the Word Spend that means Spend as per Axis Tncs

Website Visit karo aur khud check karo Tncs.
I can not repeat same thing again and again to same person.

Either Believer the information or if you have doubt then directly Do E-Mail interactions with Axis Bank for getting 100% Sure

Last edited:
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Each time Complete Tnc ke saath Comment nhi kar sakta na.

The spend you did is not a valid spend as per Axis Tncs.

Jab ek baar explain kar diya Spend means Spend done via UPI, DC and Netbanking, then Why I will repeat definition of Eligible Spend again and again .

You should automatically understand if I am writing the Word Spend that means Spend as per Axis Tncs

Website Visit karo aur khud check karo Tncs.
I can not repeat same thing again and again to same person.

Either Believer the information or if you have doubt then directly Do E-Mail interactions with Axis Bank for getting 100% Sure
Chill dude. I hope you are aware that you can pay axis CC bill in axis mobile using axis DC and that's what I am referring to. And that qualifies for 60k spends milestone (you also mentioned linked DC) and thereby reasoning for paying CC bill that way.

Chill dude. I hope you are aware that you can pay axis CC bill in axis mobile using axis DC and that's what I am referring to. And that qualifies for 60k spends milestone (you also mentioned linked DC) and thereby reasoning for paying CC bill that way.
That way it is eligible. Use of DC/UPI/Netbanking is necessary for making a spend , to get it counted under 25k/60k

1. Tell them you were promised that AMB will be waived when you open FD.
2. Ask them to revert the charges incl. GST
3. Last step, if they don't abide, close the account and if it is less than 14 days old, you will not be charged any fees for doing so.
Personally I have never heard of such offers before.
I have a salary liberty account. If salary won't get credited for 3 months it will be converted to savings. Then do I need to maintain 25k per month ?

Thanks for the confirmation. I have been charged NMC for Dec 2023 even though I did the above transaction of Rs 82k+ using debit card in Dec 2023. Looks like I'll have to ask for a reversal.
Yes, ask for reversal. If Ecommerce transactions are not considered, what else??
Proceed with your complaint

Thanks for the confirmation. I have been charged NMC for Dec 2023 even though I did the above transaction of Rs 82k+ using debit card in Dec 2023. Looks like I'll have to ask for a reversal.
Hang on, was this the only transaction you had done in that quarter??

Back