• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus 25k Bonus Milestone Points from Card Issuance Month Itself

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Devaluation happens step by step over a long time horizon. They may start with 10K instead of 25K milestone benefits, then moving to Gyftr limits like 10K per month against current unlimited etc
Their major USP is monthly milestone , if they remove it then everything is gone. Just like Bob eterna until August it was such a good card but post that it has lost its charm and just offering unlimited domestic lounge access for primary addon members at 2500 annual fees . Magnus does not even give add on priority pass like DCB

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Card was approved online on 20th Dec... And today it got delivered. No dispatch message from Axis and no tracking. Directly received bluedart message of out for delivery.

And Yes devaluation will happen, however, I don't think many users would get to spend 1L every month, but Axis has given the card to many users easily. If we do the math on avg spend of 30-40k per month for 4-5 months and 1L for remaining months, reward rate would be similar to Infinia for GV redemption. For Airmiles it will still be very good

Plus there is no FYF on this card, so axis is pocketing good money

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Card was approved online on 20th Dec... And today it got delivered. No dispatch message from Axis and no tracking. Directly received bluedart message of out for delivery.

And Yes devaluation will happen, however, I don't think many users would get to spend 1L every month, but Axis has given the card to many users easily. If we do the math on avg spend of 30-40k per month for 4-5 months and 1L for remaining months, reward rate would be similar to Infinia for GV redemption. For Airmiles it will still be very good

Plus there is no FYF on this card, so axis is pocketing good money
Thats good
You received the card in 3 days. I have some 60K spends each month on rent and few others to cover up the 1 lakh milestone every month . I just hope Axis doesn't devalues anything for the next year . Planning to hit the 1 lakh milestone for the entire year

manzb

TF Premier
Their major USP is monthly milestone , if they remove it then everything is gone. Just like Bob eterna until August it was such a good card but post that it has lost its charm and just offering unlimited domestic lounge access for primary addon members at 2500 annual fees . Magnus does not even give add on priority pass like DCB
DCB was devalued very rapidly in last 2 years or so. It used to give 10X points upto 25K in smartbuy and another 25K for 10X partners .. 10X partners are totally gone.. Smartbuy has come down to 5X with daily cap of 2500 and overall monthly cap of 7500.. also there's redemption cap of 70%... I have stopped using DCB for quite sometime now.. almost 2 years.. Magnus + Ultimate is a better option

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
DCB was devalued very rapidly in last 2 years or so. It used to give 10X points upto 25K in smartbuy and another 25K for 10X partners .. 10X partners are totally gone.. Smartbuy has come down to 5X with daily cap of 2500 and overall monthly cap of 7500.. also there's redemption cap of 70%... I have stopped using DCB for quite sometime now.. almost 2 years.. Magnus + Ultimate is a better option
And for instant vouchers it’s only 3x. Amazon used to be there in smartbuy, removed that too. Really no longer a premium card, other than its unlimited lounge access benefit.

manzb

TF Premier
And for instant vouchers it’s only 3x. Amazon used to be there in smartbuy, removed that too. Really no longer a premium card, other than its unlimited lounge access benefit
If you have Magnus and Ultimate , access to lounge is kind of guaranteed.. so no benefit remains for DCB

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have ICICI Saphiro as well.. The one you have mentioned is one of the pathetic lounge one can visit... I would rather have a coffee outside.
It’s not about you bro :) if you understand. There are many lounges where you can’t get access via infinia/magnus. Even the newly launched amazing lounge in Bangalore - 080 doesn’t give access to infinia/magnus.

manzb

TF Premier
It’s not about you bro :) if you understand. There are many lounges where you can’t get access via infinia/magnus. Even the newly launched amazing lounge in Bangalore - 080 doesn’t give access to infinia/magnus.
Whether 080 allows Ultimate? Also it is not worth to hold 1 card only for access to a particular lounge.. that way we should get hold of Amex Platinum and Centurion card only to access top class Amex proprietary lounge in Delhi? I think it is not worth it.

Sharjeelshaikh

TF Premier
I don't think it's gonna devalue the milking cow.infacg over the years getting hands on magnus has become difficult eg from 3 lac limit u now need 4 lac limit C2C basis application.plus we apy 12000 joining fees .in order to maintain constant supply of milestone points axis has stopped giving Rwd points for lesser cards like ace miles and more atlas

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't think it's gonna devalue the milking cow.infacg over the years getting hands on magnus has become difficult eg from 3 lac limit u now need 4 lac limit C2C basis application.plus we apy 12000 joining fees .in order to maintain constant supply of milestone points axis has stopped giving Rwd points for lesser cards like ace miles and more atlas
by the way Atlas card is improved in last week, RP is doubled.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Has anyone received monthly milestone for card issuance month as well ?

Recently I had a detailed discussion with Axis Premium Experience customer care , as per them they said there has been no change in TNC and milestone is only valid from second month of card issuance , they have even sent the same in writing. Attaching the screenshot for the same. I have escalated this further using the twitter link , and awaiting confirmation on the same . So Just wanted to check if anyone has received milestone for their card issuance month usage.

mlestone.JPG

manzb

TF Premier

Recently I had a detailed discussion with Axis Premium Experience customer care , as per them they said there has been no change in TNC and milestone is only valid from second month of card issuance , they have even sent the same in writing. Attaching the screenshot for the same. I have escalated this further using the twitter link , and awaiting confirmation on the same . So Just wanted to check if anyone has received milestone for their card issuance month usage.

mlestone.JPG
I have received. I got the card in end Sep and spent 100K+ in BBD. The milestone benefit of 25K got credited on 9th Dec.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge

mlestone.JPG
Now received updated mail from axis , that card issuance month is also considered . What a relief :)
Attaching mail
milestone.JPG

thedator

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now received updated mail from axis , that card issuance month is also considered . What a relief :)
Attaching mail
milestone.JPG
Amazing. If possible share screenshot highlighting its coming from a customer service @ axis (hide your email id). This will help solidify for new Magnus users.