• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus 25k Bonus Milestone Points from Card Issuance Month Itself

Juganta

TF Premier
My monthly spends is around 3 Lacs. But my highest limit card is HDFC Millenia. Can som1 suggest me how can i increase my Limit or how can i get super premium Cards.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear Community,

So I got my card today, i.e. 23 Jan 2023 and I emailed customer care to confirm if the milestone benefit of 1 lac spend will be calculated from the card issue month. They sent me this response:

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 1.37.43 PM.png

Is there any other written confirmation? So much confusion related to this.

sidart

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have received the response from customer support team stating "Further we would like to inform you that the for new customers, the monthly milestone benefit will be applicable from the 1st of the upcoming month post the card issuance date hence, you can make the transactions from 01st of March, 2023." and they have attached the PDF link.

Do we have to escalate to get the confirmation? Any help on the same would be great as I have almost spent 1 lac in Feb month itself.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have received the response from customer support team stating "Further we would like to inform you that the for new customers, the monthly milestone benefit will be applicable from the 1st of the upcoming month post the card issuance date hence, you can make the transactions from 01st of March, 2023." and they have attached the PDF link.

Do we have to escalate to get the confirmation? Any help on the same would be great as I have almost spent 1 lac in Feb month itself.
No use, I escalated it to PNO and even spoke to them. In their terms, they have it from next month, but many users have claimed they received it from the card issue month itself.

The choice is yours to either proceed or let 1-month pass. In case you do not get bonus MR, you will really not be able to argue with them.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No use, I escalated it to PNO and even spoke to them. In their terms, they have it from next month, but many users have claimed they received it from the card issue month itself.

The choice is yours to either proceed or let 1-month pass. In case you do not get bonus MR, you will really not be able to argue with them.
Anybody who has first hand experience with receiving milestone ER for spends done in card issuance month?

ccdc

TF Ace
Now received updated mail from axis , that card issuance month is also considered . What a relief :)
Attaching mail
milestone.JPG
Hey, thanks for the above. Would you be able to share the pdf of this email on this thread...pls black out your info...also is this your second axis card or is this an upgrade of your first axis card?