• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Application Help

himaga

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I applied using the axis portal, but the link I applied through seems different than the regular one. (Got to know later)
I didn’t have any relationship with axis, went through the application, and got an approved SMS without any physical verification. But no updates after that. I can’t even track the application on the axis portal as the application number starts with MLP while the regular portal application starts with C1.
Not being able to reach customer care too as it requires a registered email address and my email shows as unregistered.
Don't want to apply again as it did a cibil enquire already once.

I applied using the axis portal, but the link I applied through seems different than the regular one. (Got to know later)
I didn’t have any relationship with axis, went through the application, and got an approved SMS without any physical verification. But no updates after that. I can’t even track the application on the axis portal as the application number starts with MLP while the regular portal application starts with C1.
Not being able to reach customer care too as it requires a registered email address and my email shows as unregistered.
Don't want to apply again as it did a cibil enquire already once.
Pls DM ur details to @VIMALRAJ L

Back