• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus application

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello all,

I applied for Axis Magnus this week based on my salary slip for the last 3 months as follows
April - 1.4L
march - 1.24L
Feb - 1.21L

Due to the extra Income tax deduction, it was low for Feb and March. So after the application, I received a call from the executive who said that application cannot be processed due to Feb and March salaries being less than 1.25L.

My question is, can I apply again after 2 months with the new salary slips of 1.25L+ ? or can some agent here help me with the processing of my current application?
He also asked for a 4L+ limit for any other card but unfortunately highest I have is 3.5L. Also, I do not have an eligible previous ITR as I switched jobs 9 months ago

Thanks in advance.

Customer care also told the same thing.. "under processing.. you have to wait".. Axis customer card is just bulls**t.. they just waste time of customers on call.
There is no doubt about it. Like I said earlier if your friend is lucky it will be approved and delivered or else probably rejected by now.

no it still showing application received state.. no update yet.. physical office verification also done.. he used c2c method .
Don't worry it will be approved, sometimes it takes time for them to give approval. In my case it took around 15 days and CC Tracker wasn't showing any updates.

I think in 21 days they should come up with a decision whether approved or rejected.. did anyone faced the same ?? after physical office verification how long they take to approve/reject the application ?
Don't worry it will be approved, sometimes it takes time for them to give approval. In my case it took around 15 days and CC Tracker wasn't showing any updates.

Do you have it in writing that it has been approved again don't forget this is Axis? Usually approval is given after KYC how come they are saying it's approved 🤣
So the KYC person said that he has to get a pre-approval letter from the higher manager (maybe some branch manager or RM) and upload it into some portal. IDK what's happening. Let's see what happens. at least 2 people sent me messages on WhatsApp that it's approved (or they got an approval letter from their manager.)
Edit: maybe they did an offline process. They filled in all the details again and i got a new application id.

Last edited:
So the KYC person said that he has to get a pre-approval letter from the higher manager (maybe some branch manager or RM) and upload it into some portal. IDK what's happening. Let's see what happens. at least 2 people sent me messages on WhatsApp that it's approved (or they got an approval letter from their manager.)
Edit: maybe they did an offline process. They filled in all the details again and i got a new application id.
Let's hope for the best.

Update: so kyc executive again visited today for the kyc. He created a new offline application when he visited yesterday.
But the approval letter(still don't know what it is. agent mentioned that it's from the department head ) has the application ref no./file no. mentioned for the application which I applied online. so he visited today for the kyc of the online application.

Hi All,

My Axis Magnus application status is showing as Eligibility check initiated since 30th May and I reached out to Axis Support on twitter and shared my Application number and contact details.

They responsed and said my application has been approved.

Did anyone faced the same situation? Is it actually approved? IMG_20230603_144634.jpg

Hi All,

My Axis Magnus application status is showing as Eligibility check initiated since 30th May and I reached out to Axis Support on twitter and shared my Application number and contact details.

They responsed and said my application has been approved.

Did anyone faced the same situation? Is it actually approved?View attachment 18908
Their tracker is not accurate. If they say it's approved then it must be.

Back