• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus credit card is getting blocked if we make a transaction using BharatNXT app.Anyone else faing same?

Blocked for 24 hours. It says,

We have noticed a suspicious activity on your Axis Bank Credit Card no. XXXXXX

Hence, as a precaution, we have temporarily blocked your card for security reasons.
I don't think it is a big deal

Got my card blocked by SBI thrice got it unblocked within 2 hours
Got my card blocked by BoB twice both time got it unblocked within 4 hours of calling CC

Just call the customer support and ask them unblock card and mention that it's a genuine transaction. I was able to pay around 6L (bought a car) without any issues are the first time it got declined.

Yes, 2L and lower than 2L as well since it was being declined if I transacted the same amount again. Did these transactions across few days though.

Again, this was few weeks ago. So it maybe different now.
Hi

So when it was declined, was it blocked also?

And did they give any reason for this decline/block?

Thanks!

Hi

So when it was declined, was it blocked also?

And did they give any reason for this decline/block?

Thanks!
Card was not blocked, just the transaction was declined multiple times. Got below message in email

"Please note that transaction attempt for INR 202316 on your Axis Bank Credit Card no. XXXX has been declined due to security reasons.

If this transaction is not initiated by you, please call 18001035577 / 18604195555."

Card was not blocked, just the transaction was declined multiple times. Got below message in email

"Please note that transaction attempt for INR 202316 on your Axis Bank Credit Card no. XXXX has been declined due to security reasons.

If this transaction is not initiated by you, please call 18001035577 / 18604195555."
So after unblock, did you try again and it’s successful?

It's a hit and miss, seems like they've been messing with security rules.

Lately and at random I've been getting lots of transactions declined on security grounds. Sometimes I just repeat the transaction and it goes through, other times it just won't. Customer service isn't helpful at all in some cases they'll mention they don't see the attempt on their side.

Mine got blocked just 19k immediately confirmed the phone ,unblocked after 3 hours blocked again , smashed the customer care for block and unblock game, useless bank , citi customers definitely fed up

Back