• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus credit card is getting blocked if we make a transaction using BharatNXT app.Anyone else faing same?

Looks like banks play a dirty game by so called 'security reasons' & block personal credit cards for the txns where there is low earning or high cashback. (However it's justified for large txns, irregular timing, etc but not for Gyftr, Zingoy, etc)
SBI is the prime example,
And looks like Axis is following them

P.S. I have never received this so called security reasons blockage for Business HDFC CC, even for ₹80k (which was never done before in this card); I think HDFC is happy with the chunk they get from business CC with less cb to customer.

Posting a link to my comment in another thread discussing similar thing:

First time user query: Can I use bhartnxt to pay interior bank account 4 lacs using my magnus card?

This is because Interior is asking 2% for direct card transaction.

First time user query: Can I use bhartnxt to pay interior bank account 4 lacs using my magnus card?

This is because Interior is asking 2% for direct card transaction.
Technically this is a personal spend so as long as you have an invoice for the same no problem as you will be able to justify the spend.
Secondly the interior can't ask you for mdr
Tell him you will complain to his bank issuing PoS that the merchant is charging mdr from customers.
According to rbi rule merchants have to bear this cost

This thread is a good learning to take the first sign of trouble and act. If people had seen the blocking of bharatnxt, they could have avoided card closure. Lesson learnt is to never use obvious and popular tricks for credit card games. If we want to use popular tricks, it must be not obvious and must be masked. Like using Paytm or Amazon is popular but hard to send notice to so many users.

N
This thread is a good learning to take the first sign of trouble and act. If people had seen the blocking of bharatnxt, they could have avoided card closure. Lesson learnt is to never use obvious and popular tricks for credit card games. If we want to use popular tricks, it must be not obvious and must be masked. Like using Paytm or Amazon is popular but hard to send notice to so many users.
Not just that, but the amounts too. And some are very obvious.

Back