• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Devaluation Post 5th March 2023 Discussion

Hisoka

TF Ace
After recent devaluation in spend based calculation of Axis Magnus and other Axis cards. Can someone pls confirm that which all spends will not be counted towards 1L month milestone and 15L yearly milestone? Like Rent payments, utility bills etc.

Also, can someone pls also confirm if I can do commercial utility bill payments with Magnus card? Someone warned me for Axis Ace card as it’s a utility bill focused card and paying 50k electricity bill every month can lead to blockage of that card. Does this apply to other credit cards as well?

Thanks

Hisoka

TF Ace
@Wealth is my birth right! @Batmanbaba @TechnoFino

Can someone confirm if commercial utility bills are counted towards 1L milestone benefit? And can we pay them every month without the card being blocked? (Bill amount is around 50k)

And do we get any confirmation that you’ve spent 1L this month you’ll be getting reward points points?

Also, these milestone benefit are to be done in calendar month right? Or billing cycle month?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! @Batmanbaba @TechnoFino

Can someone confirm if commercial utility bills are counted towards 1L milestone benefit? And can we pay them every month without the card being blocked? (Bill amount is around 50k)

And do we get any confirmation that you’ve spent 1L this month you’ll be getting reward points points?

Also, these milestone benefit are to be done in calendar month right? Or billing cycle month?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Yes general utilities u can pay irrespective of commercial or personal but to avoid card block use on alternative months
No confirmation on milestone completion as of now
Yes it’s calendar month not billing cycle
You’re welcome

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Some one from the community answer this.

Can we purchase Amazon Pay vouchers from Gyftr to pay the utility bills and earn rewards for transactions and the same way the card won't get blocked right irrespective of Commercial usage or domestic usage.
GyFTR won’t block card but some limitations like 50k pm let others share their experiences