• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Finally Approved After 25 days

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
25 days back I applied for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card. Document collection and KYC was done on the same days.

Applied from card to card basis through my icici bank amazon pay credit card whose credit limit was 3 lakh.

As per the credit card department my application came back after 3 days for a rework, and they have successfully done the rework.

After 3 days, the application again came for rework. The department was not aware why this was happening.

Then suddenly I came to know at airport that the approval limit for Axis Bank Magnus Card has now increased to 4 lakh. Lucky my icici bank amazon credit card limit increase to 5.1 lakhs.

So This time for rework I send my 5.1 lakh CC statement.

But my application was still on hold, and was stuck.

Followed up with Axis bank so many times, but they were not aware of anything.

Finally today I got the approval msg after 15 emails 20 calls 10 Services Request.

Did not expect from Axis Bank. I already have two more credit cards from Axis bank.

How long does the card take to get delivered after receiving the approved message ? I got the approved message on 2nd Feb but on the online tracking it shows that the card is still being reviewed for approval..

I received the message for card application approval last week on wednesday, 01.02.2023, no progress thereafter. CC tracker shows that application on hold. Today I enquired with the CC processing executive on the status and I was told that my card is approved basis the CIBIL verification, they are waiting for bank confirmation and not received bank confirmation. I applied through c2c basis. Wonder what confirmation is required. I have not heard back after this.
I wish the onboarding was smoother than it is currently, hopefully they make amends and post update soon.

I received the message for card application approval last week on wednesday, 01.02.2023, no progress thereafter. CC tracker shows that application on hold. Today I enquired with the CC processing executive on the status and I was told that my card is approved basis the CIBIL verification, they are waiting for bank confirmation and not received bank confirmation. I applied through c2c basis. Wonder what confirmation is required. I have not heard back after this.
I wish the onboarding was smoother than it is currently, hopefully they make amends and post update soon.
Yes their onboarding needs improvement.

Same happened with me. 10 working days between approval Sms and dispatch.

Don’t worry you’ll get it soon. Does the card show up on your net banking?

I do not hold axis Bank account, so can't see that either :(
Oh yes that’s true. But I would advise to be patient with the application, if you are doing c2c and credit limit above 4L, your card will most likely be approved. Whole process from application to card delivery may take 7-15 days. Best is to wait and not think much about it till atleast 15 days have passed. No point being anxious in this while.
Hoping you’ll get it soon!

I applied last week on 28th Feb 23 on Saturday through the Axis Bank website. To my surprise I received call for verification and KYC was completed on the same day. I applied for the Magnus Card through C2C basis. Within 2 days I received message that application is under process. On 2nd Feb 23 I received message stating my card application is approved and card details will follow. Have not received any details as of now, the application progress on website shows that my application is on hold. The person who collected my papers as well as the support number advised me to wait. Further I was told to ignore the status on website.
I kind of mixed feeling and don't understand what to expect further. Hope to receive the card in coming week.
Any member have similar experience?
How did you apply c2c via website?

Thats really good way to apply for cc online. Btw did they mention minimum limit for c2c?
I am not sure yet good way or bad, as it is yet to be delivered. If I had account in Axis I would have preferred applying physically so that I could have point of contact. Right now, the card status is in limbo although I have received the approval message last week.

The executive mentioned base limit ~3L for card on c2c basis.

Thats really good way to apply for cc online. Btw did they mention minimum limit for c2c?
If you have any relationship with axis bank (for login id) it is better to apply online.
If you are holding an axis credit card then it will be a much smoother ride.
considering the existing card limit is 3 to 4 L plus & the card must be 1 year old.
if you don't fulfill the above criteria then the offline / branch visit application makes sense..

Oh yes that’s true. But I would advise to be patient with the application, if you are doing c2c and credit limit above 4L, your card will most likely be approved. Whole process from application to card delivery may take 7-15 days. Best is to wait and not think much about it till atleast 15 days have passed. No point being anxious in this while.
Hoping you’ll get it soon!
Makes sense! Frustration is just for the system, no way to track what is going on, plus the devaluation of Magnus from March adds to the agony. I planned to pay rent for which I need an alternative. I am thinking of using Infinia for rent payment using Redgiraffe as Magnus is off the table.

This is the first time I directly applied for CC. Other times, I had banking relationship and RM to help me through that, which in turn was way smoother as you get the realistic timelines and solution.

Makes sense! Frustration is just for the system, no way to track what is going on, plus the devaluation of Magnus from March adds to the agony. I planned to pay rent for which I need an alternative. I am thinking of using Infinia for rent payment using Redgiraffe as Magnus is off the table.

This is the first time I directly applied for CC. Other times, I had banking relationship and RM to help me through that, which in turn was way smoother as you get the realistic timelines and solution.
Yes the same happened with me. I do have a bank account with axis but don't use it much. So went directly and not via my RM.
If not then do speak to the agent or Vimal Raj ji or if you don't have any contact person then do DM me I may be able to help you with a contact in Axis as I spoke to multiple people during my application journey.

Hoping for good news soon!

Yes the same happened with me. I do have a bank account with axis but don't use it much. So went directly and not via my RM.
If not then do speak to the agent or Vimal Raj ji or if you don't have any contact person then do DM me I may be able to help you with a contact in Axis as I spoke to multiple people during my application journey.

Hoping for good news soon!
Thank you @787 :)

Fellow community members, it is better to move your credit card application through a contact as the online application moves way too slow with no proper updates. Don't expect any concrete information from the phonebanking or through email.

Reactions: 787
Back