• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Finally Approved After 25 days

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
25 days back I applied for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card. Document collection and KYC was done on the same days.

Applied from card to card basis through my icici bank amazon pay credit card whose credit limit was 3 lakh.

As per the credit card department my application came back after 3 days for a rework, and they have successfully done the rework.

After 3 days, the application again came for rework. The department was not aware why this was happening.

Then suddenly I came to know at airport that the approval limit for Axis Bank Magnus Card has now increased to 4 lakh. Lucky my icici bank amazon credit card limit increase to 5.1 lakhs.

So This time for rework I send my 5.1 lakh CC statement.

But my application was still on hold, and was stuck.

Followed up with Axis bank so many times, but they were not aware of anything.

Finally today I got the approval msg after 15 emails 20 calls 10 Services Request.

Did not expect from Axis Bank. I already have two more credit cards from Axis bank.

In my case, I applied on 9th Feb, Thursday, Got Approval SMS on 13th, Monday. They dispatches yesterday, received the card today(15th). To my surprise , it's FYF, it shows joining fee as zero. Despite , I'm still eligible for 10K welcome GC.

Back