• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus: First month voucher limit of 25k on gyftr

farhan7500

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Is there a limit of Rs 25k voucher purchase in the first month? I have suddenly started getting the attached error when buying vouchers from gyftr. I did not find this anywhere in their terms and conditions. Just to be clear these are not limited vouchers like Amazon/Flipkart, it applies to all vouchers on gyftr.

1681224263040.png

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
There is no such limit on gyftr .certain Individual vouchers have some cap
There is no such 75k rule of 90 days too
Individual limit like
Apay 10k
Amazon shopping 25k
Tata cliq 20k
Flipkart 10k

There many vouchers without any cap
Kalyan jewelers
Dominos
MMT
Yatra
Etc etc

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Is there a limit of Rs 25k voucher purchase in the first month? I have suddenly started getting the attached error when buying vouchers from gyftr. I did not find this anywhere in their terms and conditions. Just to be clear these are not limited vouchers like Amazon/Flipkart, it applies to all vouchers on gyftr.

1681224263040.png
call up the cust care and get this clarified, this is no where mentioned on the portal

TnC on Gyftr takes time to update bro. Customer care called but they have no clue. They are saying there is no such limits and they don't even know Amazon limit has been increased from 10k to 25k yesterday.
A new devaluation sadly.

@anirban.choudhury : 90 days limit is 75k worth of vouchers. Seems like the 4 months limit is higher, have you used Gyftr to buy 1L+ vouchers already?
Trying to understand limit, or try adding some big value ones in cart and try checking out to check.

Srikanthb

TF Buzz
I am getting an error of reaching 15 day limit of 10k worth of vouchers. I have already bought more than 40k worth of vouchers already, so this is something which has come in today.,

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
personally, able to move to the checkout page with 50k skechers vouchers, had already bought vouchers worth 30k last month. So not sure how this error is coming

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
personally, able to move to the checkout page with 50k skechers vouchers, had already bought vouchers worth 30k last month. So not sure how this error is coming
How much old is your Magnus??

TnC on Gyftr takes time to update bro. Customer care called but they have no clue. They are saying there is no such limits and they don't even know Amazon limit has been increased from 10k to 25k yesterday.
A new devaluation sadly.

@anirban.choudhury : 90 days limit is 75k worth of vouchers. Seems like the 4 months limit is higher, have you used Gyftr to buy 1L+ vouchers already?
Trying to understand limit, or try adding some big value ones in cart and try checking out to check.
How much old is your Gyftr account? How can Gyftr know that your Magnus is 90 days old without even entering the card details, what if someone is using another one of his older cards like Select etc. to make this purchase

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How much old is your Magnus??

How much old is your Gyftr account? How can Gyftr know that your Magnus is 90 days old without even entering the card details, what if someone is using another one of his older cards like Select etc. to make this purchase
so in that case limit is linked to gyftr account (mobile no) and not card.. maybe ppl who are newly using gyftr, gyftr is creating initial limits?