• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus: First month voucher limit of 25k on gyftr

farhan7500

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Is there a limit of Rs 25k voucher purchase in the first month? I have suddenly started getting the attached error when buying vouchers from gyftr. I did not find this anywhere in their terms and conditions. Just to be clear these are not limited vouchers like Amazon/Flipkart, it applies to all vouchers on gyftr.

1681224263040.png

Yeah same issue i also got, so pointless since i have already spent >75k but still now it randomly says only 75k. Axis is going crazy, these are the times i am thankful for Infinia. HDFC support and tech >>>>>> Axis
According to me this is needed for ,why do people need 75 k vouchers on monthly basis .If people exploit rewards like this then sooner or later axis bank has to discontinue the rewards for us also.

• Haha
Reactions: BVC
According to me this is needed for ,why do people need 75 k vouchers on monthly basis .If people exploit rewards like this then sooner or later axis bank has to discontinue the rewards for us also.
Anyways Axis gonna do that. We already saw what happened with HDFC. With the kind of knowledge and loop holes people are finding to grab from Magnus soon it’s gonna devalue drastically.

Back