• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Gyftr

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi I see this 5x edge points offer on Gyftr website for amazon purchase . What is the maximum amount I can get this benefit for ?
I have purchased 10k amazon voucher on gyftr using axis magnus , will I actually get 3000 edge reward points for this txn .
How many more such txns I can do on gyftr and max how many points I can earn with this 5x benefit .

Attachments

• 83E9BE83-49C3-4E83-87DD-EED0811B1584.png
    83E9BE83-49C3-4E83-87DD-EED0811B1584.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 81
@Avijeet @Wealth is my birth right! I have two questions:

(1) Is gyftr or grab-deals spend considered towards milestone benefits on Magnus?
(2) what does 5x reward on gyftr mean? does it mean that for every Rs. 200 spent on Magnus with gyftr coupons, I receive 5*12 = 60 ER points (or is it 60 -12, since I would get 12 immediately on Magnus) ? or does is mean I get 5 ER points per Rs 200 spent (plus whatever I weas supposed to get - in this case 12 points on Magnus)?

the terms and conditions language on this link https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/terms-and-conditions says:

View attachment 13315
hence the 2nd question
1. Yes.
2. You will get 12 + 48 points for Gyftr. You will receive 12+60 for Grabdeals. (Edited as corrected by Harry1).

Last edited:
It is not a loophole. When Gyftr says 5x, it means you will get 1x for the transaction amount from Axis Bank and then an additional 5x on top of it from Gyftr. Total 6x.

I have received points accordingly.
Wrong. Please share screenshot.

Gyftr is always 1x + remaining 2x/4x/9x.

Gyftr and grab deals are separate. What u said only applies for grab deals.

And grab deals bonus points are calculated on post-tax amount reported by merchant, not on transaction amount. Some merchants like MarkandSpencer and Jockey report full amount, so u won't see difference. But merchants like Amazon, Flipkart report after excluding taxes and u will see the difference.

Wrong. Please share screenshot.

Gyftr is always 1x + remaining 2x/4x/9x.

Gyftr and grab deals are separate. What u said only applies for grab deals.

And grab deals bonus points are calculated on post-tax amount reported by merchant, not on transaction amount. Some merchants like MarkandSpencer and Jockey report full amount, so u won't see difference. But merchants like Amazon, Flipkart report after excluding taxes and u will see the difference.
You are correct. I have edited muy post accordingly. Thanks.

I need to purchase Amazon pay vouchers worth 15k, what is the best option? . I can not split the voucher as it is for gifting purpose. I have Magnus, Millenia and Amazon icici cards. What is the best rewarding way to purchase?

I need to purchase Amazon pay vouchers worth 15k, what is the best option? . I can not split the voucher as it is for gifting purpose. I have Magnus, Millenia and Amazon icici cards. What is the best rewarding way to purchase?
You could use Millenia and buy directly from Amazon. It should give 5% cashback and single denomination of 15k.

Question regarding gyftr. I bought 20k worth of tata cliq vouchers and I think that is the monthly cap but can I buy additional 20k tata cliq vouchers with my add-on Magnus(with a different phone number)? If yes then does the ER points worth 40K be credited to my account?

Back