• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Gyftr

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi I see this 5x edge points offer on Gyftr website for amazon purchase . What is the maximum amount I can get this benefit for ?
I have purchased 10k amazon voucher on gyftr using axis magnus , will I actually get 3000 edge reward points for this txn .
How many more such txns I can do on gyftr and max how many points I can earn with this 5x benefit .

Attachments

• 83E9BE83-49C3-4E83-87DD-EED0811B1584.png
    83E9BE83-49C3-4E83-87DD-EED0811B1584.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 81
For Amazon 3x is mentioned that means
For privilege 10 edge reward for 200 spend value 0.20
3x means 3% reward rate right

Does For Select gyft transaction are considered retail transaction or not
Para 1 cannot comment since I don’t own privilege card I have only magnus
Para 2 all GyFTR mcc not fall under retail
Meesho Ajio and bb now bb daily are considered under select as per my friend reference who have burgundy

For gyftr also do you need to go via Grabdeals to earn accelerated points or can you just go to gyftr and make a purchase using magnus to earn accelerated points?

2x is not for magnus sir it’s select card which is a cc from axis burgundy account holders in select the retail spends are giving 2x rewards
Nothing with magnus ppl
@Avijeet @Wealth is my birth right! I have two questions:

(1) Is gyftr or grab-deals spend considered towards milestone benefits on Magnus?
(2) what does 5x reward on gyftr mean? does it mean that for every Rs. 200 spent on Magnus with gyftr coupons, I receive 5*12 = 60 ER points (or is it 60 -12, since I would get 12 immediately on Magnus) ? or does is mean I get 5 ER points per Rs 200 spent (plus whatever I weas supposed to get - in this case 12 points on Magnus)?

the terms and conditions language on this link https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/terms-and-conditions says:

1680476408189.png
hence the 2nd question

@Avijeet @Wealth is my birth right! I have two questions:

(1) Is gyftr or grab-deals spend considered towards milestone benefits on Magnus?
(2) what does 5x reward on gyftr mean? does it mean that for every Rs. 200 spent on Magnus with gyftr coupons, I receive 5*12 = 60 ER points (or is it 60 -12, since I would get 12 immediately on Magnus) ? or does is mean I get 5 ER points per Rs 200 spent (plus whatever I weas supposed to get - in this case 12 points on Magnus)?

the terms and conditions language on this link https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/terms-and-conditions says:

View attachment 13315
hence the 2nd question
Ok let me answer based upon my magnus experience
1. Yes for both GyFTR and GDs
2. Total 5x will be 60ER for 200 which instant 12 we get in same month and rest 48ER within 90 to 120 days window. A small loophole is that we get 12er as usual and again axis is giving 60ER after 90 days I got twice like that but not reversed so far.

Shopping voucher only can be used for purchases on amazon
GV can be used to bill payment and paying swiggy like apps using apay wallet
In both the types upi u cannot use the voucher
That's right. I bought voucher worth 4K - thinking it was a gift card.

It is now sleeping in my Amazon account waiting for a purchase that can make use of it. And while using this, I will miss the 5% cashback I would have got, using my Apay ICICI card.

Lesson learnt.

That's right. I bought voucher worth 4K - thinking it was a gift card.

It is now sleeping in my Amazon account waiting for a purchase that can make use of it. And while using this, I will miss the 5% cashback I would have got, using my Apay ICICI card.

Lesson learnt.
Yes if u r holding prime with apay its evergreen 5% without no hassle of redemption charges and tracking

I think form the month of Feb, cap of 10K points has been placed. I think this includes all grabdeals promos and gyftr together.
So, around May 27-28 bonus points got credited.
It says Grabdeal Feb 10K points.
Earlier it used to be like
Flipkart gift card bonus points 2400, Amazon gift card bonus points 1200 etc.
Anyone else noticed this ? Has anyone confirmed this from customer care ?

I think form the month of Feb, cap of 10K points has been placed. I think this includes all grabdeals promos and gyftr together.
So, around May 27-28 bonus points got credited.
It says Grabdeal Feb 10K points.
Earlier it used to be like
Flipkart gift card bonus points 2400, Amazon gift card bonus points 1200 etc.
Anyone else noticed this ? Has anyone confirmed this from customer care ?
"Grabdeal Feb 10K points" - you gave the answer yourselves 😅 Cap is on grabdeals, not gyftr.

Amazon/Flipkart gift card comes under giftedge (gyftr) and has not cap. They are yet to be credited.

Back