• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus meet and greet, My experience

Hisoka

TF Ace
So today I had a flight from Bangalore T1 to Delhi T3. I booked Airport meet and greet at departure. Here are all the things that I expected to happen but didn’t happen, I’d love to listen to other’s experiences as well

1. They didn’t have a buggy, they said as it’s a small airport so no buggy for T1. For T2 they have

2. We were made through all the normal checks, including airport entry, baggage checkin, security check in etc. We were standing in like like everyone else. Just they were holding our luggage and asked our flight class. We said premium economy and they stood in that line, so did we.

3. I assumed that we’ll directly be dropped in lounge from VIP entry and they’ll do all the baggage checkin and security checkin for us. But I felt like normal flow, just that a guy was there with us to do the work which we do, and we were watching him do that.

4. Luckily we had premium economy so our boarding was very smooth. And at security checkin there was not much crowd today. BUT, if we had booked economy class and there was huge line at security. We had to stand in that line only, which defeats the whole purpose of meet and greet.

To summarise, although my flight experience was smooth. Meet and greet didn’t play any role in that process. I’ll try again from Delhi airport as it’s usually crowded. Does everyone’s experience is the same, so let me know!

Bonus: I didn’t know we have a more premium lounge at Bangalore airports (International lounge), and since I hold the Magnus card, I was able to enter myself and one guest through priority pass. That lounge is way better than the domestic one as domestic lounge is too crowded. This felt more premium

So today I had a flight from Bangalore T1 to Delhi T3. I booked Airport meet and greet at departure. Here are all the things that I expected to happen but didn’t happen, I’d love to listen to other’s experiences as well

1. They didn’t have a buggy, they said as it’s a small airport so no buggy for T1. For T2 they have

2. We were made through all the normal checks, including airport entry, baggage checkin, security check in etc. We were standing in like like everyone else. Just they were holding our luggage and asked our flight class. We said premium economy and they stood in that line, so did we.

3. I assumed that we’ll directly be dropped in lounge from VIP entry and they’ll do all the baggage checkin and security checkin for us. But I felt like normal flow, just that a guy was there with us to do the work which we do, and we were watching him do that.

4. Luckily we had premium economy so our boarding was very smooth. And at security checkin there was not much crowd today. BUT, if we had booked economy class and there was huge line at security. We had to stand in that line only, which defeats the whole purpose of meet and greet.

To summarise, although my flight experience was smooth. Meet and greet didn’t play any role in that process. I’ll try again from Delhi airport as it’s usually crowded. Does everyone’s experience is the same, so let me know!

Bonus: I didn’t know we have a more premium lounge at Bangalore airports (International lounge), and since I hold the Magnus card, I was able to enter myself and one guest through priority pass. That lounge is way better than the domestic one as domestic lounge is too crowded. This felt more premium
I wanna know about everyones experience but right now using mobile application and there is no button to follow. So, leaving this comment.

How are people’s experiences so different? Some people got priority checkin, security but some didn’t. 🤔
Does it depend on the executive? Cause all these airports are big airports.

How are people’s experiences so different? Some people got priority checkin, security but some didn’t. 🤔
Does it depend on the executive? Cause all these airports are big airports.
Actually Bangalore T1 is not that big, it's really small airport (when compared to T3 IGI Delhi), so no buggy was understandable. But I was expecting priority check in at the very least. I mean what's the point of having meet and greet if we've to go along with them at each and every step, just to stand there and see them doing our work.

Actually Bangalore T1 is not that big, it's really small airport (when compared to T3 IGI Delhi), so no buggy was understandable. But I was expecting priority check in at the very least. I mean what's the point of having meet and greet if we've to go along with them at each and every step, just to stand there and see them doing our work.
Yes buggy is totally understandable, but even in this forum people got priority check in and security via business class/VIP gates. Obviously anything is better than nothing but lets be honest who wouldn’t like to skip that awfully long security queue?

I have seen some YouTube videos where there was a executive allocated to the person and all the formalities were done by him. It was as mentioned but regret the experience caused to you. People from the community has to share the experiences regarding this Meet and Greet.
Yes, I think it's different from airport to airport. But my experience was smooth though, it's just meet and greet felt useless 😅

You didn't got charged while using priority pass in domestic lounge ?

You didn't got charged while using priority pass in domestic lounge ?
Sorry sorry, it was an international lounge... I was of the view that international lounge means overseas lounge means outside India lounges...

I am also flying from Delhi T3 to Mumbai and i beleive that T3 is international departure... So possibly there would be international lounge ? I have my kid with me aging 12 yrs..the check-in will be smooth if it's the case....

Please provide insight...

Sorry sorry, it was an international lounge... I was of the view that international lounge means overseas lounge means outside India lounges...

I am also flying from Delhi T3 to Mumbai and i beleive that T3 is international departure... So possibly there would be international lounge ? I have my kid with me aging 12 yrs..the check-in will be smooth if it's the case....

No I was not charged. And how can they charge using a priority pass? It’s not a payment card I guess.

Yes I think you can use your priority pass for domestic lounge in T3. You won’t be charged

I don't think you can use a priority pass in India, though it is an international lounge. If you use you will be charged 27$.

Back