• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus meet and greet, My experience

Hisoka

TF Ace
So today I had a flight from Bangalore T1 to Delhi T3. I booked Airport meet and greet at departure. Here are all the things that I expected to happen but didn’t happen, I’d love to listen to other’s experiences as well

1. They didn’t have a buggy, they said as it’s a small airport so no buggy for T1. For T2 they have

2. We were made through all the normal checks, including airport entry, baggage checkin, security check in etc. We were standing in like like everyone else. Just they were holding our luggage and asked our flight class. We said premium economy and they stood in that line, so did we.

3. I assumed that we’ll directly be dropped in lounge from VIP entry and they’ll do all the baggage checkin and security checkin for us. But I felt like normal flow, just that a guy was there with us to do the work which we do, and we were watching him do that.

4. Luckily we had premium economy so our boarding was very smooth. And at security checkin there was not much crowd today. BUT, if we had booked economy class and there was huge line at security. We had to stand in that line only, which defeats the whole purpose of meet and greet.

To summarise, although my flight experience was smooth. Meet and greet didn’t play any role in that process. I’ll try again from Delhi airport as it’s usually crowded. Does everyone’s experience is the same, so let me know!

Bonus: I didn’t know we have a more premium lounge at Bangalore airports (International lounge), and since I hold the Magnus card, I was able to enter myself and one guest through priority pass. That lounge is way better than the domestic one as domestic lounge is too crowded. This felt more premium

4 of us are flying this month end from Del T3, two in Business and 2 in Premium Economy, Should we avail this service? Worth?

Can I avail only for two people who are flying PE and let the other two in Business be on their own.

Thoughts?

4 of us are flying this month end from Del T3, two in Business and 2 in Premium Economy, Should we avail this service? Worth?

Can I avail only for two people who are flying PE and let the other two in Business be on their own.

Thoughts?
Even for premium economy the process is pretty smooth, except for the security check in. Just hope it’s a proper meet and greet and not a porter service like mine 😂

What's the source of the information for Magnus?
You’ll have to search the forum. Someone raised this question till the Axis MD cell and they replied saying it can be used domestically as well for free. They have a thread for it too confirming the same.

Edit- Here you go

Attachments

• 17CA09E5-6664-42E0-A073-700A71F99C57.png
    17CA09E5-6664-42E0-A073-700A71F99C57.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 23
Thanks. Did they do on their own or did you have to ask them for it?

Quite confused. Their information brochure says otherwise.
It was done automatically
Don’t follow the brochure , information is not updated
Till now the brochure tells that Magnus milestone benefit is applicable from second month of issuance , Where as we have received milestone for issuance month also .

It was done automatically
Don’t follow the brochure , information is not updated
Till now the brochure tells that Magnus milestone benefit is applicable from second month of issuance , Where as we have received milestone for issuance month also .

I asked the Axis Bank to confirm the veracity of this fact and their reply is as attached.
----------------------------------
Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 13.34.22.png

@anirban.choudhury + @Hisoka + @Venky

I wrote to the Nodal Officer Axis Bank to confirm me the same. They replied me to go over the document at the attached link.

https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/prioritypass_magnus.pdf
Even Nodal desk queries are resolved by normal customer care agents . I have been using Magnus pp with guests in domestic almost every month ( sometimes 2-3 times in a month ) , I have been getting reverse uptill 8 guest member which unfortunately I have exhausted for this year now

Even Nodal desk queries are resolved by normal customer care agents .
Unfortunately I cannot agree with you about the quality of services Axis Bank offers to their credit cardholders.

I don't have savings account with them. Me (as the primary member) and my wife (as add-on member) are facing great difficulty in viewing transactions in their mobile app and effecting card control. They suggest us to visit nearest branch officials who are good for nothing.

Unfortunately I cannot agree with you about the quality of services Axis Bank offers to their credit cardholders.

I don't have savings account with them. Me (as the primary member) and my wife (as add-on member) are facing great difficulty in viewing transactions in their mobile app and effecting card control. They suggest us to visit nearest branch officials who are good for nothing.
That is what I am saying , Axis customer care agents are good for nothing , they are not updated with the product features , even if you mark a mail to nodal officer , the query is assigned to normal customer care agent who just gives template replies .

I too don’t have a Axis savings account , but my wife holds a burgundy account , so I leverage her status sometime and have maintained a good relation with my local branch BM .

Now coming back to your query , Magnus priority pass provides unlimited domestic lounge access to primary card holder and 8 free guest visits every year , even if customer care says free guests visits are only for international , don’t believe them . Me along with many of other TF users have used the guest access in domestic lounge using PP and the same has been reversed by axis instantly and automatically .

Back