• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

I did a grabdeal transaction on 29th June on Flipkart. but I haven't received any specific msg from Grabdeal. does it mean my grabdeal transaction was not tracked?
Do we receive specific messages for grabdeals ? I’ve done 4-5 transactions in the last one month or so since I started using Magnus but never received a specific message from grabdeals. Just basic axis sms alert of deduction

Hi Guys,

Please take a quick look and let me know what you think about the calculation? and if you see something wrong with it. Also let me know if there is another way to maximise it. Thanks in advance.

I am planning to buy an IPhone, which is around 125k on Flipkart.

On GiftEdge Flipkart gives 5x ,so I will be getting 125,000 X 0.3 ~= 37,500 Points.

Plus 25,000 for milestones, so total 37.5k + 25k = 62.5k.

I will be transferring these points to Accor which will give me a value of : 62,500 x 0.8 (as its 5:4) x 1.75 INR (this is roughly the value of 1 Accor point ) = 87,500 INR.

Hi Guys,

Please take a quick look and let me know what you think about the calculation? and if you see something wrong with it. Also let me know if there is another way to maximise it. Thanks in advance.

On GiftEdge Flipkart gives 5x ,so I will be getting 125,000 X 0.3 ~= 37,500 Points.

I will be transferring these points to Accor which will give me a value of : 62,500 x 0.8 (as its 5:4) x 1.75 INR (this is roughly the value of 1 Accor point ) = 87,500 INR.

check the price on croma/ reliance digital
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 20,000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 50,000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Flipkart Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 20,000 worth of TATA CLiQ Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 2,50,000 worth of Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.

Hi Guys,

Giftedge has a cap of 10k points per month ( recently read somewhere that they reduced it to 5000 ).. so nope not a good plan. Find a platform where you can actually get 5X for your entire amount

Hi Guys,

There is monthly cap on giftedge flipkart. you can buy 10k gv per month and for grabdeal max points per month is 5k.

Giftedge has a cap of 10k points per month ( recently read somewhere that they reduced it to 5000 ).. so nope not a good plan. Find a platform where you can actually get 5X for your entire amount
I posted the info about 5K total points in another thread, they have changed all the bonus multipliers to 5X and reduced the limit to total 5K bonus points in a month.

B
Hi Guys,

buy From croma store offline using gyftr chroma voucher

Thanks for the reply.
in this case amazon looks like the best option. I have some 40k ASV already and can buy 50k this month. So I can maximise it to 90k.

I had done grabdeal transaction on 26th and 29th March. Havent recieved the bonus points.
I had written a mail almost 10 days back, they asked to wait for 120 days.

Should I drop another mail or wait 120 days completion?

Back