• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

I normally get RP for petrol spends of 4000+, but I didnt get RP for one transaction of 4100 on 24th June (got regular RP for transactions till 3rd July). Whom do I need to contact?

Last edited:
@Everyone, I purchased a mobile from Flipkart on 29th June using Grabdeals and did a partial payment from a Gift Card and the rest of the payment from a Magnus credit card. The merchant name was "Paytm_FlipkartInternet". i Have received the base reward points for the Magnus credit card payment today.

I want to know if this transaction (partial with Magnus) will be eligible for Grabdeal 10K RP or not.
Will be eligible. I had done similar in Frb and had got the points from grabdeals.

@Everyone, I purchased a mobile from Flipkart on 29th June using Grabdeals and did a partial payment from a Gift Card and the rest of the payment from a Magnus credit card. The merchant name was "Paytm_FlipkartInternet". i Have received the base reward points for the Magnus credit card payment today.

I want to know if this transaction (partial with Magnus) will be eligible for Grabdeal 10K RP or not.
I also did something like this in June. However, the grabdeals portal has not been able to track the transaction even now. It was able to track the other transactions I did around that time - M&S, Kapiva, Jockey etc,

Only time will tell, I guess.

I also did something like this in June. However, the grabdeals portal has not been able to track the transaction even now. It was able to track the other transactions I did around that time - M&S, Kapiva, Jockey etc,

Only time will tell, I guess.
Did you try to reach out support team regarding the transaction tracking?

Finally they manually credited points for Missing March and April transactions.

Interestingly, they added order I'd also in description of edge transaction history to keep track. They should add this even for usual automatic credits.
I didnt receive all pending. Only for 1 transaction i received. 3 more pending. Have mailed to pno.

Back