• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus one more devaluation

ismail

TF Select
The last benefit with Axis Magnus for which i was keeping it has been devalued. The Eazydiner offer was 40% of minimum bill Rs.2500/- has been devalued to once a month 30% of minimum bill Rs.3000/- Looks like Axis wants to get rid of the last few Magnus card holders

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240706-193202561.jpg
    Screenshot_20240706-193202561.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 48
Axis should have been smarter.
they are losing thousand rupees per customer per month on Eazydiner

They could have made it 50% discount (maximum 800) to reduce their outgo/loss by 20%.

Both card holder and Axis Bank would have benefited by this smarter move

They charged me the renewal fee and the statement is not yet generated. AM I not able to get it reversed if I decide to close the card. As per customer support, they cant reverse the charge if there are new transactions on statement post the renewal fee. Technically, there is no new transaction but the interest for an emi (outstanding) i converted few months ago. I am happy to close the EMI's and all outstanding but they are denying a reverse of renewal fee. How can a person remember the renewal date and month until they see the statement.

Anyone experienced with a solution to get reversal upon closing the card? Or a possible downgrade to MY zone to save my Reward edge points.

They charged me the renewal fee and the statement is not yet generated. AM I not able to get it reversed if I decide to close the card. As per customer support, they cant reverse the charge if there are new transactions on statement post the renewal fee. Technically, there is no new transaction but the interest for an emi (outstanding) i converted few months ago. I am happy to close the EMI's and all outstanding but they are denying a reverse of renewal fee. How can a person remember the renewal date and month until they see the statement.

Anyone experienced with a solution to get reversal upon closing the card? Or a possible downgrade to MY zone to save my Reward edge points.
2 years back I got reversal for my Axis Vistara Infinite card and for that I pushed really hard and did multiple escalations but my case was not similar. I didn't had any transactions.

They offered me 5k club vistara points to keep the card. He said I can still close the card in august when it comes for renewal , but for now they will offer me retention points. I still chose to cancel because it’s axis and who knows they will deny card closure later stating that I took the retention offer.

They offered me 5k club vistara points to keep the card. He said I can still close the card in august when it comes for renewal , but for now they will offer me retention points. I still chose to cancel because it’s axis and who knows they will deny card closure later stating that I took the retention offer.
This is for axis vistara card, not for Magnus correct ?

Did Axis gyftr edgerewards get replaced with gyftr coins? Did they remove 2x-5x edge rewards on gyftr permanently? I called Magnus helpline and they asked to check with gyftr team. Will call them tomorrow to confirm.

Back