• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Ace
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:
I remember you liked ace a lot earlier, now you're closing it. Just how fast the time changes 😂😂
Utility bill m amazon se hi pay karta aaya hu from starting and still using Amazon only

FYF thha toh Ace toh Mne aise hi le liya thha 🤣
I never liked Ace earlier.
offline spends bhi m online hi karta hu🤣
In last statement I got Cashback of Rs.1 only.
So Ace is not Benifical for my usage.
And Recovering Rs.590 Annual Fee by doing Manufacturered Spends is not my cup of tea.
Hence Closure of Ace is the last option

Btw you got ace via banner or netbanking ?
Neither banner nor netbanking

Last edited:
Last year in Feb, when myzone was being offered LTF, I called cc and told them about the offer and told them to upgrade my existing card to myzone and also keep that card, they agreed and I got LTF myzone this way.
Last year, anything was possible, but things have changed recently. No matter what you say or threaten, they can only issue a paid card and not a LTF card.

Utility bill m amazon se hi pay karta aaya hu from starting and still using Amazon only

FYF thha toh Ace toh Mne aise hi ke liya thha FOMO me🤣 I never liked Ace earlier.
Abb Ace ke devaluation ke baad isko rakhne ka koi fayda nhi hai.

They won't take back the er's already given

i recently got an upgrade offer for axis Magnus but don't use tata cliq that much, anyone can suggest me. how can I reduce my loss. I mean 10k for 10,000 tata cliq voucher that is not meant for me.

Please explain what is the issue with applying as existing customer. I already have Airtel Axis cc and I applied for LTF IOCL cc via link by giving customer ID,got single CIBIL hit and application no. same day. Next day local Axis Bank officer called me and gave me new stpt( no idea what is stpt ) application no. and told me to meet verification agent. I meet him at market. He collected my salary slip and biometrics and told me that as I don't have saving account with Axis so that stpt application will not proceed. I think he applied fresh application for IOCL card. Will this card be LTF?Will they hit CIBIL again? Please help regarding this issue.
Same thing happened to me. He raised a new application and My Zone as LTF too.

Same thing happened to me. He raised a new application and My Zone as LTF too.
Let me clarify one thing for you: these so-called Axis employees who come for KYC also have targets to meet. 🤣 How do I know? Well, when I asked the person who came for my KYC whether he could open a bank account or apply for a credit card, he simply answered yes. 🤣 Then, he started pitching me a zero-balance savings account. In short, these individuals are fulfilling their targets. 🤣

FYF thha toh Ace toh Mne aise hi le liya thha 🤣
I never liked Ace earlier.
In last statement I got Cashback of Rs.1 only.
So Ace is not Benifical for my usage.
And Recovering Rs.590 Annual Fee by doing Manufacturered Spends is not my cup of tea.
Hence Closure of Ace is the last option

Ohh amazon pay pe kaunsa card use kar rahe for utility payment?

Banner and netbanking se nahi Mila toh kisse mila 🤔🤔

Reactions: Rkr
Let me clarify one thing for you: these so-called Axis employees who come for KYC also have targets to meet. 🤣 How do I know? Well, when I asked the person who came for my KYC whether he could open a bank account or apply for a credit card, he simply answered yes. 🤣 Then, he started pitching me a zero-balance savings account. In short, these individuals are fulfilling their targets. 🤣
True.
But I was snooping around his mobile phone and clearly he selected "LTF" option 🤠

These arethird party people works for small commission

These arethird party people works for small commission
These third-party individuals work for banks where there is insufficient staff to cover their designated area. In my case, the person who visited me worked directly under the bank, managing three to four branches. He confirmed this himself but, rather amusingly, asked me to open an account at a branch that was nowhere near my home. 🤪

True.
But I was snooping around his mobile phone and clearly he selected "LTF" option 🤠
I'm certain they have targets to achieve for this quarter, and everyone is under pressure. The person who visited me even lied, saying that he couldn't select LTF, claiming it comes pre-selected. I told him that if my application were to be rejected, I would apply through him, and he was more than happy to assist me. 😂

I'm certain they have targets to achieve for this quarter, and everyone is under pressure. The person who visited me even lied, saying that he couldn't select LTF, claiming it comes pre-selected. I told him that if my application were to be rejected, I would apply through him, and he was more than happy to assist me. 😂

Let me clarify one thing for you: these so-called Axis employees who come for KYC also have targets to meet. 🤣 How do I know? Well, when I

asked the person who came for my KYC whether he could open a bank account or apply for a credit card, he simply answered yes. 🤣 Then, he started pitching me a zero-balance savings account. In short, these individuals are fulfilling their targets. 🤣
Verification agent also asking me for opening Axis saving account , I refused and told him I ll talk later regarding opening of account.Can he open saving account without my permission . I have given him biometrics and salary slips only for LTF IOCL card. No Idea what will happen with my old application. This new applied card will LTF or not....and this saving account issue is new headache

Verification agent also asking me for opening Axis saving account , I refused and told him I ll talk later regarding opening of account.Can he open saving account without my permission . I have given him biometrics and salary slips only for LTF IOCL card. No Idea what will happen with my old application. This new applied card will LTF or not....and this saving account issue is new headache
The more this conversation is happening, the more confident I am that these individuals who came for our KYC are working directly under Axis Bank and have specific targets to achieve. 🤣

By the way, don't worry, he/she won't be able to open an account without your KYC. They will need to go through the process again in order to open a savings account.

The more this conversation is happening, the more confident I am that these individuals who came for our KYC are working directly under Axis Bank and have specific targets to achieve. 🤣

By the way, don't worry, he/she won't be able to open an account without your KYC. They will need to go through the process again in order to open a savings account.
He filled my details and captured biometrics and photo in his app but not uploaded salary slip in his app. He took salary slip with him. when I asked why he is not uploading salary slip right now then he replied that he will process within 1 or 2 days.So I am in doubt that there is something wrong. While applying ICICI cards through agent he uploaded everything same time and returned salary slip back to me.

Back