• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Ace
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:
looks like I got lucky cuz I applied on 16th June and the card got delivered on 18th June

PS: and one more funny thing is I applied fro Freecharge axis on 29 may and got rejected
As per suggestion received by free charge customer care executive, we need to close the app during instant approval process (last page, normally it takes 3-4 minutes) so that we can avoid instant rejection.

As per suggestion received by free charge customer care executive, we need to close the app during instant approval process (last page, normally it takes 3-4 minutes) so that we can avoid instant rejection.
now i cant do anything because its rejected
And i mentioned this because many said there was a cooldown period of 1month but in 15 days i applied for one more card i.e myzone and it got approved which is shocking

now i cant do anything because its rejected
And i mentioned this because many said there was a cooldown period of 1month but in 15 days i applied for one more card i.e myzone and it got approved which is shocking
Axis free charge credit card can be applied via other free charge account (Another number). Same as Google pay ACE. Some times cooling period will not be applicable for rejected applications (Case to Case base).

During the cooldown period, you cannot apply for the same card again. However, you are free to apply for a different variant. If you wish to bypass this cooldown entirely, you can apply offline.
My SBI cash back card application got rejected earlier due to maximum card limit issue but applied again for the same card within 15 days but this time application got approved. Axis card application scenario may be different.

Hi
Does anyone know if there will be CIBIL hit after this page,
In banner its showing offer for LTF but when i click on the banner it goes to here,
I am new to axis app and not sure where to see the offers that are available for new credit cards.

Attachments

• IMG-20230621-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230621-WA0003.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 33
Yes, it differs from bank to bank. By the way, how many SBI cards are you holding?
As per them maximum 3. But in my case SBI Credit card sales department have included closed card also due to technical issue. So my application got rejected twice. After continuous follow-up, next application got approved.

Last edited:
Back