• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Ace
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:
Your Credit Card application for Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card with reference no has been declined. Pls call 18604195555 if you did not apply-Axis Bank

This application (website, existing customer) was declined due to an already existing application(kyc agent, NTB appn).
The existing one got approved today and can see the card in mobile app. No approval SMS though.
But yay, after 12 days of waiting 🥳🤣

I'm sure you have gone through this thread and even seen others asking the same question, but you are still asking it. 🤣

Anyway, the answer to your question, once again from me, is to wait for a day or two. The status will be displayed because, as usual, the Axis tracker is useless. 🤣
So on tracking site I can now track it and it's showing rejected on the same day as application. I didn't opt for myzone in last 6 months and I've cibil 770+ but 6 months credit history.

Any possible reason why was it rejected? I just want to know the reason.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-29-08-50-23-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-29-08-50-23-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 28
So on tracking site I can now track it and it's showing rejected on the same day as application. I didn't opt for myzone in last 6 months and I've cibil 770+ but 6 months credit history.

Any possible reason why was it rejected? I just want to know the reason.
Did you complete VKYC or regular KYC? If it was regular KYC, did the agent file another application?

Yeah I've Cibil subscription and they made the query on the day of application submission and eligibility check.
Iska halat toh mere se bhi zaada kharab hai 🤣

I mean, after facing so many rejections, it has never happened that they rejected my application without KYC. More or less, the application has gone through all stages. In some cases, physical verification was done, and in others, it was not. But KYC was completed every time, either through physical KYC or VKYC.

Now, wait for the email and see what rejection reason they provide. Based on that, we can suggest your next course of action. The email should arrive within 2-3 days.

@4uziaul Yesterday I got new C1....C1 application regarding IOCL card.I think this new application is applied through KYC agent. Now I have 2 C1-C1 Application Numbers, but today I received sms that application with reference number is declined. No C1-....C1 number is given in decline sms. Which decline application may be? Credit card tracker still showing 1st step of my old application.

@4uziaul Yesterday I got new C1....C1 application regarding IOCL card.I think this new application is applied through KYC agent. Now I have 2 C1-C1 Application Numbers, but today I received sms that application with reference number is declined. No C1-....C1 number is given in decline sms. Which decline application may be? Credit card tracker still showing 1st step of my old application.
Yes, it's likely that the first application you submitted online has been rejected, while the one filed by the KYC agent is still under process. You will receive a reason for the rejection, which could be that you already have an existing application.

SCR-20230629-mbra.png

I applied for My Zone in March, but it was rejected. I received a call yesterday (exact 90 days) telling me that I had a pre-approved offer. I received instant approval after completing the process in the link I received.

Iska halat toh mere se bhi zaada kharab hai 🤣

I mean, after facing so many rejections, it has never happened that they rejected my application without KYC. More or less, the application has gone through all stages. In some cases, physical verification was done, and in others, it was not. But KYC was completed every time, either through physical KYC or VKYC.

Now, wait for the email and see what rejection reason they provide. Based on that, we can suggest your next course of action. The email should arrive within 2-3 days.
Snatched the worst experience from axis cards from you 🤣🤣.

Btw just got the mail, they haven't mentioned the reason explicitly (image attached) I guess, should I escalate to nodal and then pno ?

We have right to know reason under RBI ombudsman, correct? So we can mail him if pno doesn't clear the reason.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-29-17-05-51-57_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-29-17-05-51-57_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 31
Snatched the worst experience from axis cards from you 🤣🤣.

Btw just got the mail, they haven't mentioned the reason explicitly (image attached) I guess, should I escalate to nodal and then pno ?

We have right to know reason under RBI ombudsman, correct? So we can mail him if pno doesn't clear the reason.
Yes start giving them Bamb** .Escalate them and ask the exact reason for rejection .
Bamb** to banta hai..

Back