• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Ace
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:
Still, my application is in 2nd stage (Eligibility Check). This is so poor service by AXIS Bank. I am completely fed up now :( :(
Now, Today I have raised the complaint. There is no update after the 2nd stage (Eligibility check). CIBIL hit is already done on the 17th when I applied for the card. Seems like they don't want to give free cards as I am using 2 paid cards from them.

Now, Today I have raised the complaint. There is no update after the 2nd stage (Eligibility check). CIBIL hit is already done on the 17th when I applied for the card. Seems like they don't want to give free cards as I am using 2 paid cards from them.
I am facing exactly the same situation except I have one paid card - fk axis.

More pathetic news now the tracking shows "
  • Credit card application processing on hold
    Our representative will contact you for additional information/documents."

Don't know which documents they required and if there is such a requirement they should contact me, I did not get any communication to my email and phone regarding this yet.

More pathetic news now the tracking shows "
  • Credit card application processing on hold
    Our representative will contact you for additional information/documents."

Don't know which documents they required and if there is such a requirement they should contact me, I did not get any communication to my email and phone regarding this yet.

check for any blocked numbers , if there are no representatives in ur area office/home they hold it and when time is right as per them they will call you better to apply later

Thank you for applying for Axis Bank My Zone Visa Card. Your application ID is C1-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-C1 and an sms confirming application status, will be sent shortly.

I got this sms in the morning after applying from clc portal after it showed 0 annual and 0 joining fees. But I can't track the application nor did I get any confirmation mail on my email.

What should I do now ?

Mail to pno they will solve ur issue super quick.

Thank you for applying for Axis Bank My Zone Visa Card. Your application ID is C1-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-C1 and an sms confirming application status, will be sent shortly.

I got this sms in the morning after applying from clc portal after it showed 0 annual and 0 joining fees. But I can't track the application nor did I get any confirmation mail on my email.

What should I do now ?
I'm sure you have gone through this thread and even seen others asking the same question, but you are still asking it. 🤣

Anyway, the answer to your question, once again from me, is to wait for a day or two. The status will be displayed because, as usual, the Axis tracker is useless. 🤣

I'm sure you have gone through this thread and even seen others asking the same question, but you are still asking it. 🤣

Anyway, the answer to your question, once again from me, is to wait for a day or two. The status will be displayed because, as usual, the Axis tracker is useless. 🤣
Ohh. I am following this thread from start, I might've missed this thing in this thread. I didn't read again.

Thanks for sharing info !!

Lastly, now this is I'm sure no one asked 🤣🤣. Will saving account holders get VKYC or physical kyc ? In case physical kyc is asked, can I delay it by couple of days ? ( I'm traveling from tomorrow till Friday)

And as per my knowledge only 1 physical kyc happens, correct me if I'm wrong.

Ohh. I am following this thread from start, I might've missed this thing in this thread. I didn't read again.

Thanks for sharing info !!

Lastly, now this is I'm sure no one asked 🤣🤣. Will saving account holders get VKYC or physical kyc ? In case physical kyc is asked, can I delay it by couple of days ? ( I'm traveling from tomorrow till Friday)

And as per my knowledge only 1 physical kyc happens, correct me if I'm wrong.

There is no hard and fast rule that having a savings account with them will require you to do VKYC or KYC. I don't have a savings account and I have experienced both forms of KYC.

If it's physical KYC, you can potentially delay it by a few days after discussing it with the agent responsible for conducting your KYC. However, in VKYC, you are given a limited period of time within which you have to complete it. If you are unable to complete VKYC, there is a possibility that they will call you and ask you to do physical KYC.

In your case, I believe it will be physical KYC because the VKYC link is typically generated after you submit the application. Therefore, there are chances that an agent will perform the physical KYC. I hope this answers all your questions.

What should I do now ?
Same. No email confirming also, but got sms, whatapp and email saying continue the step of kyc even though I've done it, many here are saying wait for 2 days.

Edit today it's tracking. Wait for a day and check.

Screenshot_20230627_104949_Chrome.png

Last edited:
Not sure. I have received any calls yet. I just now unblocked all the numbers from the past 10 days.
There is a nearby branch about 1 km from my location. I asked the person who sits for credit card application. she told me that she will be going to check what is missing and try to agent if physical KYC is required otherwise vkyc will be sent to me.

Got myzone. Yet to be delivered but showing in appl and received confirmation mail. Also they increased my limit to 2x salary but it's aggregate limit as I have Flipkart axis with meagre 40k limit. Is axis usually this conservative with the limit or am I getting the special treatment. My income is around 10l.

Got myzone. Yet to be delivered but showing in appl and received confirmation mail. Also they increased my limit to 2x salary but it's aggregate limit as I have Flipkart axis with meagre 40k limit. Is axis usually this conservative with the limit or am I getting the special treatment. My income is around 10l.
AXIS does not give good limit as for my personal experience at first i got 14k limit with axis flipkart cc then after 6 months i ask for LE and submited my itr of 6.50L and they increase my limit from 14k to 129k then i applied fot magnus c2c and they gave me limit of 420k same as my apay card. then i applied for reserve and got limit of 600k for reserve.

• Wow
Reactions: Rkr
AXIS does not give good limit as for my personal experience at first i got 14k limit with axis flipkart cc then after 6 months i ask for LE and submited my itr of 6.50L and they increase my limit from 14k to 129k then i applied fot magnus c2c and they gave me limit of 420k same as my apay card. then i applied for reserve and got limit of 600k for reserve.
I also concluded that the more you keep applying Axis cards, they will keep offering you more credit limit. So in other ways if you got first axis card with less credit limit and interested in applying second credit card, just apply and you will get increased credit limit on new card which will be shared with your first axis credit card.

I also concluded that the more you keep applying Axis cards, they will keep offering you more credit limit. So in other ways if you got first axis card with less credit limit and interested in applying second credit card, just apply and you will get increased credit limit on new card which will be shared with your first axis credit card.
If u have other bank credit card with high limit then i would suggest u apply c2c if u have other banks card with 400k lihit n u apply for Magnus or any other card then u get same limit as other bank card but if u apply reserve on base of 400k limit then u will receive 600k limit as reserve floor limit is 600k

Back