• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Ace
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:
Physical verification done.
He said since I don't have an Axis savings account I'll have to apply as NTB and not ETB like I did in netbanking with my customer ID. (Shit, that means 2 more cibil enquiries 😡)
Anyway he applied it as LTF. So okay I guess.
In the CC world nothing comes free...LTF at the cost of 2 hard enquiries..😄😄😄

Hi Folks, any idea, for Axis Credit Card application, after which step CIBIL hit happens?

Can we atleast see which cards are offered and with was fees etc without getting CIBIL hit?

Hi Folks, any idea, for Axis Credit Card application, after which step CIBIL hit happens?

Can we atleast see which cards are offered and with was fees etc without getting CIBIL hit?
After you fill out the initial form with all your personal details and PAN card information, they show you the card you are eligible for. At that time, one CIBIL inquiry occurs. After you select and apply for the card, another inquiry takes place. In short, you cannot avoid the first CIBIL enquiry.

After you fill out the initial form with all your personal details and PAN card information, they show you the card you are eligible for. At that time, one CIBIL inquiry occurs. After you select and apply for the card, another inquiry takes place. In short, you cannot avoid the first CIBIL enquiry.
In my Case, this works like this

10th Application Date- only one CIBI Enquiry.

Another Enquiry after few days when Axis take the Decision.

So I think First Enquiry happens when we finally Select the Card and Submit the Application.

i am already holding Burgundy private cc, should i take this my zone also which is showing LTF, mainly for swiggy and Sonyliv. please advice.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    55.4 KB · Views: 38
@4uziaul @VISHESH_BANSAL - thanks for the feedback.

Wow - 2 CIBIL enquiries for one card, seems too much.

I have Axis MyZone, Axis Neo and Axis Select - all LTF. I want to check which one is available LTF, take a screenshot and then ask Customer Care to upgrade my Neo or MyZone to IndianOil one... but want to avoid CIBIL hit.

Back