• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Ace
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
totally depands on usage, if you want swiggy or paytm movie discount then myzone
if you want fuel card, and above all rupay card for rupay credit upi then IOCL
Umm, SO I'm in a dilemma. I don't use swiggy food much, I use instamart where this doesn't have offer(Please correct me ifI'm wrong). As for paytm movie, I'm planning to get ICICI sapphiro so that will cover it.

For fuel I fill via BPCl as that's the good one in my city and my rupay transactions are more of P2P instead of P2M.

Should I skip this offer ?(Both showing LTF for me) Apart from sometime amazon/flipkart sale where do axis card have benefits ?
I already have HDFC Millenia LTF, SBI Simplyclick Paid and ICICI sapphiro LTF upcoming. I do travel by flight every quarter, that's 10-12k per quarter.

I would appreciate the advice from the members

suhasa010

TF Ace
Umm, SO I'm in a dilemma. I don't use swiggy food much, I use instamart where this doesn't have offer(Please correct me ifI'm wrong). As for paytm movie, I'm planning to get ICICI sapphiro so that will cover it.

For fuel I fill via BPCl as that's the good one in my city and my rupay transactions are more of P2P instead of P2M.

Should I skip this offer ?(Both showing LTF for me) Apart from sometime amazon/flipkart sale where do axis card have benefits ?
I already have HDFC Millenia LTF, SBI Simplyclick Paid and ICICI sapphiro LTF upcoming. I do travel by flight every quarter, that's 10-12k per quarter.

I would appreciate the advice from the members
If nothing else is useful to you, you can keep it just for Axis offers or when you use up other cards for movies in a month. But feel free to skip it, no need to feel FOMO :D

Reactions: Rkr

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Exactly, this is a confusing thing for me too, whether to apply for myzone or not because of rejection in less than 6 months. I am targeting airtel axis for my father. But after this LTF offer of MyZone, i am confused.
If you apply for a card and it gets approved, there is a cooling-off period of 3 months. It's better not to apply for another card during that period. If your application is rejected, you cannot reapply for the same card, such as Airtel Axis. However, you are free to apply for a different card, like Ace. The cooling-off period for rejections also varies depending on the card. For example, it's 60 days for Airtel and up to 6 months for other cards. If you see pre-approved offers in your app, you can apply right away without any cooling-off period. Lastly, you can bypass all these restrictions by applying offline at your nearest branch. 😂 I hope this clarifies things for you!

If you apply for a card and it gets approved, there is a cooling-off period of 3 months. It's better not to apply for another card during that period. If your application is rejected, you cannot reapply for the same card, such as Airtel Axis. However, you are free to apply for a different card, like Ace. The cooling-off period for rejections also varies depending on the card. For example, it's 60 days for Airtel and up to 6 months for other cards. If you see pre-approved offers in your app, you can apply right away without any cooling-off period. Lastly, you can bypass all these restrictions by applying offline at your nearest branch. 😂 I hope this clarifies things for you!
Thankyou so much for such a detailed reply. I guess, this LTF offer will not be applicable through branch, so i am thinking of applying MyZone for my father as he has never applied for it.
Just for information, he is holding LTF FK Axis from Feb 2022 with a limit of 4.62 lakhs.

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
So cooling period is card specific , sorry for asking again but I'm not clear. 🤔
I was rejected 2 months back for Axis Ace. So ace can be reapplied post 6 months while all other can be applied asap ?

gowthamv

TF Premier
Is that the link provided in the OP anything special?

Was actually looking for a LTF Fuel Card. Tried to apply on June 15 and the same page showed 500rs as Joining and renewal fees.

Applied now (17 June) and the page shows card as LTF.

(Already have Myzone and Flipkart as LTF. Now applied this)

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

Was actually looking for a LTF Fuel Card. Tried to apply on June 15 and the same page showed 500rs as Joining and renewal fees.

When you are redirected to the Website after clicking the link, Read complete URL of that page.

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

It's nothing special, it's for everyone. It's just another promotion from Axis.