• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone ko kase loote + TF comm. appreciation post

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey'all, first of all thanks to this community. I'm getting a lot of knowledge and confidence reading posts here, feel smart that I joined technofino. Then after knowing myzone LTF till March clicked on offer banner and applied for it on 27 mar, agent came for kyc at home next day on 28th. He took HDFC cc statement as I applied C2C. Wasn't sure at all that card will be approved bcz already rejected for this card 1or 2 times and also rejected for axis select card this year in Jan as I applied through TPA.
(Tip: never apply via random agents who call n say sir pre approved h apka, apko best limit milegi, hum apko gift dilaenge- smart watch, bottle, headphones,etc as they fill random details are not trustworthy and card gets rejected and CIBIL also hampers, even if card is approved but you will get lowest limit, and bad me koi gift ni milta 😔 so do your own research, know what card to get and apply on your own or through known agent or bank person only. Best tip: follow technofino religiously to stay updated and vigilant. This comm is best, much love 😅❤️)

Back 2 process: on 31 Mar axis emailed card approved. Delivered at home on 3 Apr. Best part is they matched hdfc moneyback+ limit exact 4.5L not bad for card like my zone 😎😉 Haven't activated the card yet..

Now pls give ideas how to use to get best benefits out of myzone card. All suggestions welcome 💖

Hey'all, first of all thanks to this community. I'm getting a lot of knowledge and confidence reading posts here, feel smart that I joined technofino. Then after knowing myzone LTF till March clicked on offer banner and applied for it on 27 mar, agent came for kyc at home next day on 28th. He took HDFC cc statement as I applied C2C. Wasn't sure at all that card will be approved bcz already rejected for this card 1or 2 times and also rejected for axis select card this year in Jan as I applied through TPA.
(Tip: never apply via random agents who call n say sir pre approved h apka, apko best limit milegi, hum apko gift dilaenge- smart watch, bottle, headphones,etc as they fill random details are not trustworthy and card gets rejected and CIBIL also hampers, even if card is approved but you will get lowest limit, and bad me koi gift ni milta 😔 so do your own research, know what card to get and apply on your own or through known agent or bank person only. Best tip: follow technofino religiously to stay updated and vigilant. This comm is best, much love 😅❤️)

Back 2 process: on 31 Mar axis emailed card approved. Delivered at home on 3 Apr. Best part is they matched hdfc moneyback+ limit exact 4.5L not bad for card like my zone 😎😉 Haven't activated the card yet..

Now pls give ideas how to use to get best benefits out of myzone card. All suggestions welcome 💖
How did you tell them that you want to apply C2C?

Yeah I also applied through there. Was surprised when it got approved though since I had been denied for it just 15 days back. Decided to give it another try before the offer went away and it worked.
I was denied for reason got new card airtel axis one month back so another card not possible..

Back