• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis MyZone CC LTF Approved with HIGHEST LIMIT!!!

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Hello Bank Slayers!!!

I applied for MyZone LTF card on 23/02/2023 through C2C using my ICICI APay Card with limit of 2.5L.

I have Amex MRCC and IDFC Select, less than 6 month old with the limit of 2.97L, which is the highest limit across all the cards.

I already had Axis Flipkart card(less than 2 years old) whose limit went like 15k>30k>60k(1 month back). I closed my Axis Airtel Card(less than 1 year old) because of its low limit of 15k.

Today, I received an approved message for MyZone LTF Card with a limit of 2.97L which matches with my highest limit on that card which I didn't even provide for C2C.

I received a message from Axis saying that total limit across all the cards is now 2.97L but in the app it's still showing the old limit in Flipkart. Any idea, How to increase that to 2.97L too and merge it with MyZone. I have done the same in ICICI and SBI by calling then on CC.

Note- Axis se aap "Pareshan ho sakte hain Nirash nahi".

bbiswas

TF Select
Hello Bank Slayers!!!

I applied for MyZone LTF card on 23/02/2023 through C2C using my ICICI APay Card with limit of 2.5L.

I have Amex MRCC and IDFC Select, less than 6 month old with the limit of 2.97L, which is the highest limit across all the cards.

I already had Axis Flipkart card(less than 2 years old) whose limit went like 15k>30k>60k(1 month back). I closed my Axis Airtel Card(less than 1 year old) because of its low limit of 15k.

Today, I received an approved message for MyZone LTF Card with a limit of 2.97L which matches with my highest limit on that card which I didn't even provide for C2C.

I received a message from Axis saying that total limit across all the cards is now 2.97L but in the app it's still showing the old limit in Flipkart. Any idea, How to increase that to 2.97L too and merge it with MyZone. I have done the same in ICICI and SBI by calling then on CC.

my nearest axis CC officer told me that now we do not accept C2C method.

Farhad sekh

TF Premier
Hello Bank Slayers!!!

Mail to nodal officer

vip3rc5

TF Premier
Should I apply for MyZone CC? I already have LTF Flipkart CC with limit of 1.47 Lakh. I know a regular Axis CC can help me get Magnus in future. But Since I already have non Axis CC with limit more than 5 Lakh, I can theoretically get Magnus C2C. So I'm confused.

yadavji

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Vistara Signature with a limit of 5L. I did not provide any income documents. Only relationship with Axis was Flipkart cc with a limit of 1.5L.

Now the combined limit is 5L.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
How did you apply C2C? Offline?

Congrats on getting card approval.
Yup I applied through offline process. Earlier that guy was kinda forcing me to apply through his conventional method and didn't want me to apply through C2C. Firstly, he was saying that C2C is not possible then he started saying you will get same shared limit no matter what if you apply through C2C and if you apply without C2C, you may or may not get the different limit.
I think they don't get proper incentives for applying through C2C, that's why they don't apply through C2C. You just threaten them with your knowledge and ask them that they give in writing that C2C is not working OR contact branch manager OR tell them that I'll complain to nodal officer. They'll do everything.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
I recently got Axis Vistara Signature with a limit of 5L. I did not provide any income documents. Only relationship with Axis was Flipkart cc with a limit of 1.5L.

Now the combined limit is 5L.
I think even my approval and limit is because of my Credit Report and offline process, and it doesn't depend on C2C process or something.
Because in the credit report every possible detail even in better form is available. What special thing will you provide them by providing your credit card statement! But of course they shouldn't directly reject your application without properly watching your credit report. For example in case of Magnus you need 4L statement or else if you apply directly they'll directly reject your application if your other eligibility doesn't match.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Should I apply for MyZone CC? I already have LTF Flipkart CC with limit of 1.47 Lakh. I know a regular Axis CC can help me get Magnus in future. But Since I already have non Axis CC with limit more than 5 Lakh, I can theoretically get Magnus C2C. So I'm confused.
Even I was confused a lot. You can keep 3 credit cards with Axis normally. Earlier my plan was to have 1 LTF Flipkart, 1 Ace, 1 Magnus but after understanding my spendings and being practical I applied for LTF MyZone and in future I'll apply Magnus when I'll have 5L limit in any of my cards.
I think you should try to keep 1 non Flipkart LTF Card unless you have some specific spends per month for long time for which other cards provide better value.

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello Bank Slayers!!!

Generally Axis gives high limit on 2nd card
On my first Privilege it was 50 ... 1st Axis CC

Then I applied for Select C2C using APay 250000 ... Got 206000 on Select
I've noticed this trend on Axis that for additional card they give high limit like I got more than 4x

297 limit on AmEx is pretty common somehow ... I've seen many ... Even my limit on platinum travel is 297000

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you really want Magnus apply for it directly