• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis MyZone LTF application on Early Feb 23 got rejected as I was issued Axis Ace Mid Dec 22, when can I apply again

nds

TF Buzz
Hi, I have a Flipkart LTF got Dec 2021, 10 Dec 2022 I got Ace through Pre-approved Offer. Applied for myzone ltf on Feb 07 23 but was rejected and they state that since i already was issued an axis card they cannot issue me. My question is as Axis has a cooldown period of 3 months, can i apply again for myzone ltf after March 10 2023? Any idea if they will consider my application?

They have a cooldown of 3 months after the activation of your last Axis card. This is exactly what happened to me too and I mailed to nodal officer and got this information. So note down the date you habe activated your last Axis card and apply 3 months after that. This rule is not for cobranded cards though.

They have a cooldown of 3 months after the activation of your last Axis card. This is exactly what happened to me too and I mailed to nodal officer and got this information. So note down the date you habe activated your last Axis card and apply 3 months after that. This rule is not for cobranded cards though.
i got Flipkart Axis CC 24 FEB 2023...can i apply my zone card in C2C basis of my SBI card limit 1.20 lakhs

you means that's 3 months rule is not for Flipkart card

Thanks bro

They can still reject your application even after you apply after 3 months. Axis is very unpredictable but one thing is sure that if you have a savings account with them then it's easier to get approval.
Yes, I have an axis saving account, I feel due to which in a few days I got Axis Ace pre-approved Offer. Also one more concernI see is that as I already have a rejected application for Myzone on Feb 2023. So not sure if I have to wait another 3 months to apply again or should I go to the bank and apply card to card mode.

Yes, I have an axis saving account, I feel due to which in a few days I got Axis Ace pre-approved Offer. Also one more concernI see is that as I already have a rejected application for Myzone on Feb 2023. So not sure if I have to wait another 3 months to apply again or should I go to the bank and apply card to card mode.
I got Flipkart axis card in FEB but 1 march i apply my zone card and its rejected and I got a email from axis bank they told me that
Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Credit card. As per our records, you have availed another credit card
with the bank recently and hence basis bank's policy norms, we regret our inability to process this application.

I got Flipkart axis card in FEB but 1 march i apply my zone card and its rejected and I got a email from axis bank they told me that
Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Credit card. As per our records, you have availed another credit card
with the bank recently and hence basis bank's policy norms, we regret our inability to process this application.
Give a gap of at least 3 months between two applications. 6 months is ideal for better success.

If you want MyZone Paid, you can try calling Axis Customer Care. I called them and they are ready to give a paid Axis MyZone Card. For LTF, I guess you need to wait for the next offer after 3 months.

Back