• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis not taking application for 3rd card?

isunil1612

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

Has there been any change in policy for Axis Bank issuing new CC? I hold 2 cards with Axis bank and was trying to apply 3rd CC thru mobile and netbanking channels but both are throwing same error as in screenshot. Previously, they allowed 3 CC. Has anyone else also faced issue? Just wondering they have not started counting my Citi card too from now only.

041A617F-1F9C-4D55-AFAD-0E9E3FEF1CE7.png

Axis ❌🥲
After seeing these things I sometimes wonder whether I should close my Axis account or not
At a time I have at least 3-4 grievances active with Axis Bank support teams. I have been asking since 6 months to change my RM as he was not being helpful, that request too has been delayed. Like you suggested, I also one fine day decided to move out and started journey of consolidating/transferring my relationship from Axis and submitted request to close one of my priority accounts but guess what that too is open since last 4 months due to one or other reason. I can very well feel the pain of banking with Axis!

Hi everyone,

Has there been any change in policy for Axis Bank issuing new CC? I hold 2 cards with Axis bank and was trying to apply 3rd CC thru mobile and netbanking channels but both are throwing same error as in screenshot. Previously, they allowed 3 CC. Has anyone else also faced issue? Just wondering they have not started counting my Citi card too from now only.

View attachment 841
Try calling customer care and request another card on the basis of your existing Axis CC with shared limit. If Axis is still allowing 3 cards, your request may get successful.

Back