• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge RP & Miles to Accor at 25% Bonus

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am new to the RP game to hotels and flight carriers...but have a few thousand points in my m4b....what's the validity of the accor points? how often this 25% offer come?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
I am new to the RP game to hotels and flight carriers...but have a few thousand points in my m4b....what's the validity of the accor points? how often this 25% offer come?
It came for the first time and it’s a steal deal if you plan to stay at Accor hotels. Accor pts has 1 year hard expiry. But it extends with every pts transaction by 1 years.

BhavyaDoshi

TF Buzz
I can’t see this banner on my Accor app. Do I need to activate this offer before transferring or should I directly place transfer request on the Axis travel edge portal?

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMG_2491.jpeg

A very good notice by @anirban.choudhury .

Axis is running a promotion of transferring Edge RP and Edge Miles to ALL Accor with a 25% bonus points.

The offer is valid till 30th June.

Seems a good drop of pts earning at Axis. Are you going to avail this offer? Do let us know below what do you think about it
@Subhankar @anirban.choudhury Well spotted! Any T&Cs mentioned? Such as mininum transfers or offer start date?

rahul_ktr

TF Buzz
IMG_2491.jpeg

A very good notice by @anirban.choudhury .

Axis is running a promotion of transferring Edge RP and Edge Miles to ALL Accor with a 25% bonus points.

The offer is valid till 30th June.

Seems a good drop of pts earning at Axis. Are you going to avail this offer? Do let us know below what do you think about it
I can't see this offer on my Accor app. Is it a targeted offer?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Unfortunately redeemed all my points already. I was waiting for this almost whole of last year😔. Now a days, it feels unsafe to keep any points in axis with all the invoice games going around.

Now with just a week, it is hard to get any points in time. Expecting about 16K soon though.

Btw, any terms like minimum transfer requirements and maximum bonus points?

Last edited: