• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge RP & Miles to Accor at 25% Bonus

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thats what I was trying. When I transfer 700 points, 700 points get transfered to the Magnus Burgundy bucket. I would need to do almost 40 to 50 transactions to transfer 30k points.
Is there no solution around it?
Hahaha this is axis world and we are just bhoging it 😜😅😅😅

rajasath

TF Neo

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
All Cardholders must be previously registered as a program member of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless, Accor’s loyalty program in order to participate in this promotion. 4. Once the transfer has been initiated, it cannot be reversed.

So if I add Accor newly, to travel edge, will I not get bonus points?

drsel

TF Legend
All Cardholders must be previously registered as a program member of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless, Accor’s loyalty program in order to participate in this promotion. 4. Once the transfer has been initiated, it cannot be reversed.

Correct you have to be registered before 24th June.
It's a reward for loyalty to Accor

sharpened

TF Select

It says "in order to participate", not "in order to be eligible" so anyone's guess.

drsel

TF Legend
The maximum benefits till midnight tonight are

For old Magnus and similar cards
60000 points will get you 24000 + 6000 Accor
For Magnus burgundy
30000 points will get you 24000 + 6000 Accor
For atlas
12000 miles will get you 24000 + 6000 Accor

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i have requested to transfer 30k points on 25th but axis has transferred them today(30K debited today).yet to be credited in accor.

I already spoke to cust care which is clueless as always.dont think i will be getting bonus points.