• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Priority Salary account benefits?

piyushagg_

TF Buzz
Hey everyone, I just discovered this awesome forum and it's incredibly helpful!

I've had an Axis Priority Salary account for 2 years now, and my parents' accounts are linked to mine through family banking. Besides this, I currently have two Axis cards: Axis Vistara Signature (Primary card) and Axis MyZone (LTF, Barely used)

After reading this post about the amazing benefits people are getting, like premium LTF cards, I feel like I'm missing out! Can anyone share what benefits I can avail of with my Priority Salary account? Thanks!

Last edited:
You can get Privilege card LTF but it’s main benefit is gone now. Another benefit you can avail is 1% cashback on your debit card upto 750 Rs

I got axis priority salary account this January, and i have Myzone credited card ltf a year back. I still haven't got any LTF privilege or any other card offer. Am I eligible to get?

You can get Privilege card LTF but it’s main benefit is gone now. Another benefit you can avail is 1% cashback on your debit card upto 750 Rs
Priority gives you Privilege card FYF not LTF. Burgundy gives you Select LTF. But I know a college who negotiated for Select LTF on the basis of Priority salary account.

Thanks @realjayt!
Besides the axis cards, I also hold HDFC Tata Neu Infinity card for UPI spends that offer such rewards. I want to avail benefits on the basis of priority salary account. Please do share if there are any other benefits that can be availed.

I've also edited the thread and added the link to the post I referred :)

Thanks @realjayt!
Besides the axis cards, I also hold HDFC Tata Neu Infinity card for UPI spends that offer such rewards. I want to avail benefits on the basis of priority salary account. Please do share if there are any other benefits that can be availed.

I've also edited the thread and added the link to the post I referred :)
Debit card spend ie could be paying credit card bills🌚

Priority debit card gives 1% cash back on online spends upto 750, only for priority salary accounts though, min cumulative spend required is 15K. Check list of MCCs first though
It used to give on Mobikwik but seems like they have stopped from some time.

Priority debit card gives 1% cash back on online spends upto 750, only for priority salary accounts though, min cumulative spend required is 15K. Check list of MCCs first though
Which variant u have for priority dc ..
I have Mc world dc .. not getting any cashback..
Also how to request for visa variant ?

No cb or anything on priority dc, who gave you this false info @realjayt ?
Which variant u have for priority dc ..
I have Mc world dc .. not getting any cashback..
Also how to request for visa variant ?
You get 1 % cb for priority salary account with priority debit card. I have visa variant.

It's mentioned on axis website as well.
I am using this for paying cc bill using mobikwik fullpay.
Attached ss.

Attachments

• IMG_20240726_094537.webp
    IMG_20240726_094537.webp
    341.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I have been holding priority accounts of axis, both savings and salary , for a lot of years. Surprised to see such offer exists for priority dc, completely missed by me. Is this offer recently added or was there for long?
For salary variant, they have provided me priority world (mastercard) dc and for savings account, visa platinum variant
Thanks @realjayt @sousnake good find

I have been holding priority accounts of axis, both savings and salary , for a lot of years. Surprised to see such offer exists for priority dc, completely missed by me. Is this offer recently added or was there for long?
For salary variant, they have provided me priority world (mastercard) dc and for savings account, visa platinum variant
in T&C it is mentioned only for Priority platinum debit card. It means it is only for VISA?
I have received mc world for my priority salary account

It has been there at least before this FY that much I know

Back