• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Priority Salary account benefits?

I have been holding priority accounts of axis, both savings and salary , for a lot of years. Surprised to see such offer exists for priority dc, completely missed by me. Is this offer recently added or was there for long?
For salary variant, they have provided me priority world (mastercard) dc and for savings account, visa platinum variant
Thanks @realjayt @sousnake good find
It's best way to pay cc bill
Mobikwik + axis priority dc.
To redeem -
open mobile app -> quick links me Services -> cards & forex -> cashback on debit cards.

Hey Folks, I am holding salary account with HDFC bank and having Platinum DC which provides me 1% CB up to 750 Rs.
I have an option now to open Priority salary account with Axis bank. May I know if you can suggest me out of HDFC and Axis?

Hey Folks, I am holding salary account with HDFC bank and having Platinum DC which provides me 1% CB up to 750 Rs.
I have an option now to open Priority salary account with Axis bank. May I know if you can suggest me out of HDFC and Axis?
Axis priority salary DC to has similar offer 1% upto 750. SO, really no need to switch to it.

Axis priority salary DC to has similar offer 1% upto 750. SO, really no need to switch to it.
With Axis I would be getting Super topup at very cheap price. Also, I am not getting any benefits or anything extra from HDFC by holding Preferred account. Also, I'm having LTF Diners club card and they are not even converting my Tata Neu Infinity to LTF, so thought to switching.

With Axis I would be getting Super topup at very cheap price. Also, I am not getting any benefits or anything extra from HDFC by holding Preferred account. Also, I'm having LTF Diners club card and they are not even converting my Tata Neu Infinity to LTF, so thought to switching.
What's that ?

I have been holding priority accounts of axis, both savings and salary , for a lot of years. Surprised to see such offer exists for priority dc, completely missed by me. Is this offer recently added or was there for long?
For salary variant, they have provided me priority world (mastercard) dc and for savings account, visa platinum variant
Thanks @realjayt @sousnake good find
This offer has been there for at least two years. Getting the cashback every month for last three years.

Is AXIS Priority Salary account better then HDFC Preferred?
I have recently started receiving emails from Axis for Priority Salary account advertisement.

1723211799361.png

Funny part is I have never applied or shown interest in Axis bank account. I only hold Axis Airtel CC with them.

Back