• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Savings Account Upgrade Query

Vineet_

TF Premier
Dear Axis user I am getting below upgrade what are additional charges need to keep in mind right now it is rural 2500 mab not using from last many years account due to unnecessary charges

Kindly suggest

20240629_231053.jpg

Yes, I can see on the app that mab has not been changed for me too. And they also have not upgraded the debit card. So, no issue for me then. I was just worried about mab. But is there a chance that they'll increase in future? And if they have not increased the mab as of now, still I get the benefits of Liberty account?

Update - Surprisingly, Axis Bank customer care said me that even though the app is showing mab has not changed, it is changed. Now, I don't trust Axis customer care executive as much as I trust the Axis app. What do you think?
Just put money below ₹25k for a month and see if they charging for mab I'm doing this now, if they charge money this will warrant a fraud case

Yes, I can see on the app that mab has not been changed for me too. And they also have not upgraded the debit card. So, no issue for me then. I was just worried about mab. But is there a chance that they'll increase in future? And if they have not increased the mab as of now, still I get the benefits of Liberty account?

Update - Surprisingly, Axis Bank customer care said me that even though the app is showing mab has not changed, it is changed. Now, I don't trust Axis customer care executive as much as I trust the Axis app. What do you think?
Check ac variant & visit website it will mention regards mab of your ac along with branch tier like me it mentioned 75k mab this is qab or 3lac trv.

When it comes to dispute with only MITC matters and not what is displayed. Because it is the MITC we agree with them. So maintain MAB as per new account and send an email to them stating account got changed and request new debit card which is free against that variant. And close the old debit card.

When it comes to dispute with only MITC matters and not what is displayed. Because it is the MITC we agree with them. So maintain MAB as per new account and send an email to them stating account got changed and request new debit card which is free against that variant. And close the old debit card.
Actually I will downgrade the account.

Back