• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Card Axis Vistara Infinite - Doubts, strategy and LTF [ Vistara Infinite + Magnus ] [ Vistara gold membership ]

rohitsinha

TF Select
SO I already have axis Magnus and planning to redeem the points in CV. So I am planning to take Vistara infinite for Gold Tier. Here are my doubts and thoughts.

First - LTF : Can I get it LTF. If yes how? I have a priority saving with them but I maintain 60K (to avoid below 25% TRV fines). I don't have salary account with them but can switch if needed. salary 3L+ so I think I can get Burgundy.

Second - LTF perks: If at all I get Vistara Infinite LTF, will I get Gold Tier or business ticket.

Third - Magnus+ vistara Inf : I am planning to use Magnus+ Infinite such as book by points of Magnus and upgrade tickets using 3 upgrade tokens given. Will it work if ticket is already booked by CV points?

Fourth- Gold benefit - If I book ticket by CV points do I still get extra reward CV based on gold tier upon travelling 10CV/100? If yes then it would be a good complimentary card for Magnus. Also will the gold benefits (like lounge and business counter checkin) be applicable for tickets booked for the nominees in my account.

Fifth - Rent payment - Currently Magnus and Infinia not have single benefit for rent payment. I read that rental will not be included in Axis Vistara milestone.
Rental transactions (MCC Code-6513) and wallet load (MCC Code- 6540) are not eligible for achieving milestone benefits. If we get rental benefits we an get 1-2 extra tickets. Otherwise, can you guys suggest best strategy (or card if no other option) for paying rent

Thanks in advance guys

Last edited:

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As mentioned in their TnC, it will not be counted towards milestone. So no business class vouchers basis that. If you are ok with only CV points, good for you.
Yes, waiting for that as well. As I mentioned was getting business class ticket’s earlier. Not sure if I get in the coming month or not when 2.5 lac will be crossed. Will update here that as well.

KunalJ

TF Buzz
Is there a way to check the total spend that has been done on the card. I need to reach the the 7.5L milestone and then move the spends somewhere else. I got a message when I received the 2.5L milestone but not for 5L milestone. Its a pain to check every now and then in Club Vistara website.

Akashgore10

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Is there a way to check the total spend that has been done on the card. I need to reach the the 7.5L milestone and then move the spends somewhere else. I got a message when I received the 2.5L milestone but not for 5L milestone. Its a pain to check every now and then in Club Vistara website.
Call the customer care, they can help out. Where can we check the spend milestone on the Vistara website?

shivi946

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Has anyone faced difficulty in redeeming the business class voucher tickets? As per CV, there are 2 business award seats in every flight. The booking and travel validity of the voucher is 3 months once we generate it. I generated a voucher on 22nd July and all dates from 19-22 Oct had 0 business award seats available. Couldn’t use my voucher. Maybe it’s due to festive season. But has anyone faced the same?

shivi946

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I also called Vistara CC to help . They told me to try next month as they increase the business award seats if regular seats are still empty. But it’s still a bummer if after paying 10k joining, I am not able to get hold of business class tickets

vineet_c

TF Buzz
Two ways you can check award seat availability
1. Call customer care they will tell u dates when seats are available.
2. Try redeem miles option on vistara website and see the dates when its available

There are only 8 business seats in a plane. For metro sectors they have 1 award and non metro routes they have 2 rewards/non rev seats. If you are travelling around festivalss/ holidays chances are business would have been gone since you can book those 6 months in advance using miles but only 3 months in advance if you use vouchers. Getting seats in visara is tough these days. Just like accessing lounges on credit cards.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The renewal benefits for the Vistara Infinite is limited just to the complimentary business ticket, right? Is there the same 10kCV bonus on ₹1,00,000 spent or was it just for the card issuing year?

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
What happens to Vistara Gold membership if I cancel the card.

Situation: Card to be cancelled before 27th Nov. Vistara website shows vistara gold valid till 06 Dec.

if I cancel the card, with immediate effect the gold status goes off or its there till 06 Dec?

I have a travel on 02 dec and the extra 10 kg luggage allowance I want to use

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
What happens to Vistara Gold membership if I cancel the card.

Situation: Card to be cancelled before 27th Nov. Vistara website shows vistara gold valid till 06 Dec.

if I cancel the card, with immediate effect the gold status goes off or its there till 06 Dec?

I have a travel on 02 dec and the extra 10 kg luggage allowance I want to use
Gold status will continue till 06 dec.