• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Infinite instead of Flipkart LTF

Aravind P

TF Select
Hello all.. I'm thinking to get Axis vistara infinite instead of my Axis Flipkart LTF
Please help me with following:

1. Is axis still issuing Axis vistara cards?
2. Does axis allow upgrsde from Axis Flipkart to Axis Vistara over call or I need to close Axis flipkart first.
3. Is it a bad decision to close axis flipkart ltf for this card?

Please provide your valuable answers.

1. Vistatra infinite manual application via agent. Online won't be possible.
2. You can't upgrade. No option given for Vistatra cards
3. No depends on your usage
Thank you for your response.

1. What about other variabts such as vistara signature? That also needs offline agent?
2. Okay.
3. I want to use the business class voucher and upgrade vouchers. Flipkart I use rarely.

1. Yes, I can see all 3 Vistara options when I apply online but I already have 5 Axis cards so I can't get any more
2. Try to upgrade on call. Try your luck.
3. No, but don't close it. Try to upgrade to a better card

Thank you for your response.

1. What about other variabts such as vistara signature? That also needs offline agent?
2. Okay.
3. I want to use the business class voucher and upgrade vouchers. Flipkart I use rarely.
1. Other variants yes online applying is possible still agent from online will come and take mandatory documents. But infinite not possible in offline with proper documentation.
2. ...
3. Upto you doesn't matter your usage. Note tickets to book can only be done way prior 2 or 3 even 4month prior your travel.

Back