• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis vs hdfc

Hey everyone aap logo ki help chahiye thi,
mujhe ek ac open krna hai hdfc ya axis me main 10L tak maintain kr sakta hu so m thoda confused hu kisme open kru kiska netbanking jada acha hai kiske debit card ache hai offer wise or quality wise bhi or kiske credit card ache hai, aap log thoda detail me bta sake to kafi help hogi sukriya

Axis is more focused on marketing and each and every person from Axis is trying to sale some of their products always (Credit card, loans, insurance n all). Service sometimes depends on branch and it's people as well. I get good service in my nearby branch but after help they pitch their products to buy also 😅

Axis is more focused on marketing and each and every person from Axis is trying to sale some of their products always (Credit card, loans, insurance n all). Service sometimes depends on branch and it's people as well. I get good service in my nearby branch but after help they pitch their products to buy also 😅
HDFC does this too. I think every bank is trying to sell something, but yeah maybe it depends on the branch too. I have my main account on HDFC and the service is pretty much bad. I'm looking for other options now.

If you're after pure saving account experience, no app / website come closer to IDFC's. They don't have any IMPS charges and have a unique service which auto fetches the account holder name when you try to send money to a new payee.
But if you're keen on only those two, then between axis & hdfc, choose hdfc for better customer service.

If you're after pure saving account experience, no app / website come closer to IDFC's. They don't have any IMPS charges and have a unique service which auto fetches the account holder name when you try to send money to a new payee.
But if you're keen on only those two, then between axis & hdfc, choose hdfc for better customer service.
True on IDFC but cannot send 50k in 1 shot by Gpay/Phonepe. have to split into 25 * 2 as 25k is max limit by UPI in single transaction which is annoying .

HDFC, the customer service of Axis is definitely one of the worst I have come across .

You can always apply for a credit card from Axis for the benefits of required,,,,but customer support at branch or online cannot be replaced.
Pre approved Offers will be similar from both banks if high balance is maintained.

Back