• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bandhan bank details

praful47

TF Premier
What happened ...
Actually Bandhan Bank was not giving loan saying your kyc is not update . So we waited ...
After every kyc they used to say kyc is incomplete. This happened 4 times . We waited 4 months but no response. Then i tweeted regarding this . So same day loan got approved and I received message . Disbursal was to be done next day . But divisional manager and branch manager called and said we will not give you loan because you complained on Twitter. I have call recording and approval message . I also mailed to pno week ago but no response.

Attachments

• IMG_20231202_234704.jpg
    IMG_20231202_234704.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 42

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Actually Bandhan Bank was not giving loan saying your kyc is not update . So we waited ...
After every kyc they used to say kyc is incomplete. This happened 4 times . We waited 4 months but no response. Then i tweeted regarding this . So same day loan got approved and I received message . Disbursal was to be done next day . But divisional manager and branch manager called and said we will not give you loan because you complained on Twitter. I have call recording and approval message . I also mailed to pno week ago but no response.
Take this matter to RBI with relevant document

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
Just in case I need to do that .. how will I proceed
consumer form is a platform where consumer(you) can complain about seller (mis-selling, misbehavior, etc.)

in your circumstances case will contain : mis-behavior, financial and mental harm, etc.

Take this matter to RBI with relevant document
But 1st raise complain to RBI Ombudsman, if not then go to consumer form

praful47

TF Premier
No no I have got multiple times benifit.
If you are right and have proof. RBI will be on your side.

Besides just telling the manager that I am going to raise complaint in RBI ombudsman does

Besides just telling the manager that I am going to raise complaint in RBI ombudsm
the job half the times

Besides just telling the manager that I am going to raise complaint in RBI ombudsman does the job half the times
Just waiting for pno response